Missing

Aphmaus POV

I woke up to someone opening my bedroom door. Why is someone coming in! Im sleeping here people! I open my eyes to see who it is. My eyes go wide but before i can scream Zane puts a sword to my throat.

"If you make one noise, i will not hesitate to hurt you." I nod. I was scared. I didnt want to die.

"Put your hands behind your back." I did what i was told and put my hands behind my back. He tied my hands tightly.

"Now walk." He said keeping his sword at my back.He placed a piece of paper on my bed as we walked out of my house. He forced me to walk out without shoes and the rocks hurt my bare feet. I knew they were bleeding. He forced me to walk to his boat and there he brought his sword down on my head knocking me out.

Garroths POV

I was waiting outside of Aphmaus house. It was noon and she hasn't come out. I know she likes to sleep in but this is unusually late for her. I was starting to get worried. I knocked on the door. I know Zoey took Levin and Malachi to have a play date with Alexis and Kyle so Aphmau was the only one in the house. I waited 15 more minutes before I decided to go check on her. I walked into her room and I didn't see her there. I started to freak out when I saw a paper on her bed. I picked it up and read it. Horrified I ran to the guard tower. I NEED to talk to Laurance and Dante NOW.