Back To Phoenix Drop

Laurances POV

We finally got to Phoenix Drop and ran to Lucindas house.

"LUCINDA! WE NEED YOUR HELP NOW! WE FOUND APHMAU!" I yelled up the stairs to Lucinda, praying that she was home. Lucinda called down, "COME ON UP!"

We ran up the stairs and Garroth set Aphmau down on a bed.

"I know you guys want to stay here and make sure she is ok, but can you guys leave? I work best alone." Lucinda asked, looking over Aphmau. Dante, Garroth, and I looked at each other.

"Ok but let us know everything and anything. Get us instantly if she wakes up or something happens to her." I say. Lucinda nods her head and we walk out.

"Someone should probably go and do the lord duties seeing as Aphmau is... out of commission." Dante whispers the last part.

"I will. You guys go do guard duty and give Kaitlyn and Nicole a break. Make sure Dale is on duty to." I say. Dante and Garroth nod and walk off. I turn to face the village.

"How does Aphmau do this? She has to check on EVERYONE and EVERYONE depends on her. I'm Never going to underestimate her again."

Dantes POV

"Kaitlyn! Nicole! Were back and we found Aphmau. You guys can take a long break. We are here to take over guard duty." I said walking up to Kaitlyn and Nicole with Garroth.

"How is Aphmau!?" Kaitlyn said the second I stopped talking. Aphmau has a strong bond with everyone, but Kaitlyn and Aphmau were like best friends. I couldn't find the words so I just looked at my feet and waited for Garroth to answer.

"She... we aren't sure how she is. She isn't awake but Lucinda is taking care of her. We would be at her side but Lucinda wants her space to work." Garroth said after a moment of silence.

"Well I'm going to go talk to Lucinda and see how Aphmau is doing. Nicole, do you want to come with me?" Kaitlyn asked turning to Nicole.

"Of course. I want to make sure Aphmau is ok. Either way, Zane has gotten on a LOT of peoples bad sides. And knowing all of us, it isn't a good choice to get on our bad sides. We'll see you guys later." Nicole said and her and Kaitlyn walked off. Garroth and I stood by the gate in silence.