Laurances Goodbye

Laurances POV (of course)

Garroth ran out of Lucindas house, to who knows where. Everyone was in the plaza grieving besides Dante and I.

"You can go." Dante said in barley a whisper. I nodded and walked in. The moment i laid eyes on Aphmau, a billion memories came rushing to me. When i met her, when i saved her from the nether, when i came back from the nether and i couldnt see, every moment that I flirted with her and she politely turned me down. Ok so most of the time it wasnt polite but she was still kind.i tried to hold back my emotions but instead my vision went red. I looked down at my hands and realized i was in my shadow knight form. I lost her. The light in my darkness. Now with the light gone, it leaves only darkness. I cant feel my feet. The feeling slowly makes its way up untill I cant feel anything. Im nothing. Nothing without her.

I let my shadow knight self take over. If i needed to i can take control again. I watched as my shadow knight self slammed into vases, books, tables, lights, you name it. I of course would replace everything for Lucinda and clean up all on my own. I realized that my shadow knight self had gone to far and i tried to take control. But i couldnt. I was to upset and angry to control it. It was like i was playing a game. I am watching this all on the screen and someone just snatched the controller from my hands. Im struggling to get it back but they are just to strong. Finally i get it back. I look down at my hands and realize they are bleeding intensely. I lay against the wall and cry. Not because of the throbbing pain in my hands and head, but the pain in my heart. Like someone has just shot me, leaving a huge hole where Aphmau was. Just rip out my whole heart while your at it! At least then i wouldnt notice the hole because it's ALL missing. I feel as if i have been in here forever. I need to leave. I go out to find Garroth, completely forgetting about my hands and head.