____mau Ending (Only one of my friends guessed who)

Aphmaus POV

I woke up with a start. I was safe in my purple room, in my purple bed. Celestia was sleeping next to me, curled up on my pillow. That has to be the weirdest dream I've ever had. Its probably just because everyones been acting weird since we started dating. My phone pinged on my bedside table. I picked it up and looked at the text with groggy eyes.

❤️Boyfriend❤️: Hey Aph 😘
💜Girlfriend💜: Morning😘
❤️Boyfriend❤️: Do you want to come over today and watch Netflix?
💜Girlfriend💜: Sure! I'll being snacks

I got out of bed and tossed my phone on my bed. I put on a pair of black biker shorts and a galaxy sweatshirt. I Took care of Celestia and grabbed the special snack box off of the counter. Kawaii Chan was probably stalking Reese, and Katelyn and Vylad were in the living room watching anime.

"Im leaving! See you guys later!" I shouted and they just waved me off. They must have gotten to a good part. I laughed and headed out. I walk down the street to his house. I knock on the door and he opens it after a minute.

"Hey Aphmau." He says.

"Hey! I brought the snacks." I set the snacks on the counter and we sit on the couch. He turns on our favorite show.

"I love you Aphmau." He says to me and smiles. I smile back.

"I love you too...

Zane."

I know some of you are thinking, "Wasnt it obvious?" And some of you are thinking, "OMI I THOUGHT IT WAS AARON!" Either way, there are only two more endings left. To of them are secret. YOU WILL NEVER GUESS. EVER. I DARE YOU TO TRY. YOU WONT BE ABLE TO. Unless you are AlisesXuli XD