Telling

Aphmaus POV

I woke up with a pounding head ache. I groaned.

"APHMAU! YOUR OK! ARE YOU OK?!?!" Dante, Laurance, and Garroth were shouting questions at me.

"I-I t-think..." I tried to talk but it was really hard. Then I remembered why it was hard. I sat up and started crying on my knees. I felt someone hug me but I didn't look up. I was embarrassed. I know that they know that I'm crying, but that doesn't mean I want them to see me crying. Who ever was hugging pulled away. A bit later, Dante asks.

"Do you want us to stay or do you want some privacy?" I kept my head down.

"C-Could y-y g-guys l-leave?" I asked.

"Of course Aphmau. You know where to find us if you need anything." Laurance says quietly and I heard them all leave.

~Magical Time Skip~

I left a note on the bed letting Lucinda know that I was going back to my house. She had given me potions to heal me and a magical buffet seeing as I hadn't eaten since I left. I went back to my house and immediately fell asleep.

Garroths POV

I had finally finished my shift. It was pretty late so I didn't expect her to be awake.

"Your shift Dante. I'm going to check on Aphmau." I said and Dante nodded. I walked to Lucindas house and looked to Aphmaus bed. She was gone. And there was a note on her bed. I started to freak out. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED WHEN SHE GOT KIDNAPPED BY ZANE! I shakily picked up the note and opened it. I read what it said and was over come with relief. I went to Aphmaus house and quietly opened the door. I heard some small noises coming from Aphmaus room. I quietly walked upstairs and walked in her room. What I saw broke my heart. Aphmau had her head in her hands, crying. I couldn't take it. I ran over to her and sat next to her on the bed. I hugged Aphmau and she put her arms around my neck and broke down in tears. I held her close to me, hoping to make her feel better. After a bit, I think she ran out of tears to cry. Her breaths were ragged.

"Aphmau... whats wrong?" I whispered in her ear.

"E-Everything. E-Everything t-that h-happened." She whispered back. It seemed as if whispering was the only way she could talk.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" I asked. After a bit Aphmau pulled away and looked to the ground. Her face was red and wet from crying. She sighed. She told me everything that happened. My mouth was open the entire time she talked.

When she was done I asked, "Aphmau, I think Laurance and Dante should know. Can I tell them?" She paused.

"S-Sure. I just don't want to have to explain it again." She said. I nodded.

"You should get some rest. You have been through a lot." I said. She laid down and almost instantly fell asleep. I quietly left and closed the door behind me. I went to tell Laurance and Garroth everything that Aphmau just told me.