Deal

~A week later~
Aphmaus POV

I decided to strike a deal with Zane.

"Let Laurance leave. We drop him off at the gates of Phoenix Drop and you can do whatever and i wont complain. Or try to get away. You can kill me and i wont struggle to get away from your sword." Zane considered what i said then he agreed.

"NO! Aphmau how could you!?" Zane walk away smiling.

"I cant let you live like this Laurance."

"I cant let you die for me!"

"We dont know if he will kill me. And if he does, at least your safe."

"Aph please." Laurance started crying. I had never heard Laurance cry. Zane walked in.

"Ready?" He said with a smile on his face and in one hand rope and in the other a sword.

Garroths POV

Laurance never came back. Zane must have gotten him. Dante and I were so worried.

"We need to go look for them again but where do we look? They could be anywhere in the world!" Dante shouted.

"Dont worry Dante. We will find them. We have to. We just have to." I said. Dale ran up being frantic.

"The *huff* gates!" Dante and i ran to the gates to see a crying Laurance. Laurance never crys! We opened the gates and i took the gag out of his mouth while Dante untied him.

"What happened Laurance?" I asked.

"Aphmau." He replied after calming down a bit.

"What about her?!" I asked trying to get it all out of him.

"She made a deal with Zane. If Zane let me go then she wouldnt try to run away even if he tried to kill her, she would let him." Laurance was untied now and he curled up in a ball and started crying his eyes out.

"Have you eaten?" Dante asked. Laurance shook his head no.

"Then lets get you some food." Dante helped Laurance stand up because he was weak and walked with him to the guard tower. I heard a shuffling in the trees and turned around. There was nothing there but i wasnt going to take my chances. I ran over to the spot and found a paper. I picked it up and read it. I ran off to tell Laurance and Dante.