Chapter 14

Samantha's POV:

His lips are forcing against mine but it doesn't feel as bad as the first time he kissed me. I can fill his hips grinding harder against mine and I try to push him away again he doesn't let me. His lips move on mine and I slowly give up closing my eyes and letting him kiss me. He smiles under my lips as I start to like the way his lips feel on mine. I start to kiss him back and he lets me out of his hard grip. His lips still on mine, I can feel his tongue stroking softly over my lips. He puts his hand on my hips and squeezes me one time, I let out a low shriek and open my mouth he takes the opportunity to let his tongue enter in my mouth. It tastes minty and I stop thinking about what I do as I bring my hands up to his neck, slowly pushing him closer as my tongue meets his. Our tongues fight softly and slowly with each other as he groans against my lips I come back to reality and softly push him away. What was I thinking, I can't just kiss him like that. He takes step back and looks as me, he smiles as he takes his hands away from my lips and strokes his index finger over my lips.

“You even taste better than I thought” he whispers in a low and husky voice and I shake at his words.

My heart is beating so fast that I'm afraid he would hear it. This kiss didn't even feel bad, actually I liked it. I just kissed Harry Styles, the boy every girl in the world wants to kiss. As soon as that comes to my mind I try to back off from him but he grabs my arm and bends down to look me into the eyes.

“Was I that bad?” he chuckles.

I can't answer him, my mind is still spinning around. I never felt something like that before and I don't know how to react.

“Hmm?” he pushes again.

I shake my head and he laughs quietly, still looking at me.

“I thought so” he smiles “Wanna go for a walk?”

I nod at his words and he takes my hand and leads me towards the river. I'm still not able to speak, my stomach is turning in every possible direction and my thoughts are going crazy.

“So you're from America right?” he asks me as we walk the small alley along the river.

“Yes I am” I answer, trying to hide the fact that my voice in shaking.

He lets my hand got and looks at me while we walk beside each other.

“Are you afraid of me?”

“Nooo” I shake my head a little too often and he chuckles again.

“I'm from England” he says and laughs quietly.

“I know” I mumble, not looking at him.

“I liked you since the first time I saw you” he speaks after a moment of silence and I freeze at his words.

He makes them sound so dangerous, so different. I'm not used to boys talking to me in that way.

“I like the way you move you hips” he tells me.

“Okay okay, I think its time to get back” I stop and turn around. The way he talk to me is too much for me to handle right now, my thoughts are still all over the way he kissed me before.

Harry chuckles again before he walks behind me.

“I can't go back with you the same way, people will recognize me” he says and I nod.

He leaves me without another word and I put out the phone from my pocket to get the directions to the hotel. I'm glad as I reach the hotel only a few minutes later and I walk straight up to my room.