Chapter 18

Comment and vote <3

Samantha's POV:

I'm surprised to stand in front of the girls alone but the music goes on and I love the song so I just begin to dance. Not thinking about what I do.

My favourite part of the song comes on and I begin to shake my hips and dance. I dance just the way I like it.

My body feels like its moving from alone and my heart is beating so fast but I ignore it I just dance. I can see people watching me but I try to block them out, I can feel Bailey and Danielle dancing behind me and I just smile at them. Danielle winks at me and I turn around again to move my hips a little more. Harry comes to my mind and I begin to think about what he would like me to dance, how he would think that I'm sexy. I move my body trying to move my hips and upper body really hard as I try to push Harrys stupid smirk out of my head. I can see him looking at me with his green eyes, my body heathens up. I close my eyes, move my body harder. His face wont leave my head, I still see his smile. The music gets louder and I open my eyes, trying to focus back on the routine which Danielle and Bailey are dancing. But still I can't push Harry out of my head, even the kiss replays in my head and I catch myself wishing that he would be here. But of course he's not, cause he's with Linda right now. As soon as I think about Harry and Linda a weird feeling in my stomach appears and I have to gulp a few times to make the lump in my throat disappear. My dance moves become slower and I can't focus on dancing any more.

I move away from the dance floor as soon as the song ends and I know Danielle and Bailey are coming behind me but I don't turn around. I don't want them to see the tears in my eyes. I don't know why I feel like that but Harry really makes me emotional. I walk straight to the bar and I surprise myself as I buy three shots and hand two of them to Danielle and Bailey. They both look at me with big eyes but their lips turn to a smile soon and we gulp the shots down with one sip. I want to get drunk again, I have the need to forget about everything again. I want to turn around to get another drink as Danielle pulls me back.

“Samantha we have a Show tomorrow” she whisper yells and I shrug my shoulders.

“Whatever” I bluff at her and buy me another drink.

I don't care about their weird looks as I gulp down the next drink and I'm glad that I drank some wine in the restaurant before so I already begin to feel dizzy. The restaurant, again I have to think about Harry and Linda and I turn around to face Danielle and Bailey again.

“Wanna go back and dance again?” I ask them, ignoring their wide open eyes.

“Ye-Yeah sure” Danielle shrugs her shoulders and looks confused at Bailey.

I walk towards the dance floor and look around for someone who wants to dance. I don't know since when I feel so self confident but the anger inside of me makes me feel like a different person. I want to forget about the weird feeling Harry gives me, I never felt like that before and to be honest I really don't know how to deal with it. I feel someone grabbing my arm and as I turn around, Danielle holds me back.

“Are you sure you don't want to go home?” she asks me and I shake my head.

“I don't want to go home, do you?”

Bailey looks at me and then at Danielle and shrugs her shoulders.

“I don't care but don't get too drunk okay?” she looks at me with a worried look and I almost laugh.

Bailey tells me that I shouldn't get drunk, Bailey and Danielle who kinda' forced me to drink for the first time ever are now concerned about me being drunk.