Characters

BTS:

Jin/Seokjin = The eldest of BTS, and also the most mature one. He has really broad shoulders.

Suga/Yoongi = The grandpa of the group and second eldest. Is really fair and likes to sleep. Can be childish at times.

J-Hope/Hoseok = The main dancer of the group. Really good at dancing and is really funny. Makes anyone smile and laugh when they are upset.

Rap Monster/Namjoon = The leader of the group. Really good at rapping as well as speaking English.

Jimin = One of the shortest members. Everyone makes fun of his height and he gets angry, but he is really nice and caring. He can take your stress away, by just talking to him. He's in the maknae line.

V/Taehyung = The most silliest member. Everyone thinks he's an alien because he has a different way of thinking. But he is also cute and adorable. He's in the maknae line.

Jungkook = The youngest, also known as the golden maknae. He's good at everything and is also shy when talking to girls. He's great at singing and dancing, also can rap a little.

GOT7:

Mark = The eldest of GOT7. His parents are Chinese - Taiwanese and was brought up in LA. Really good at b-boying and can rap and sing.

JB = The leader. He used to be a b- boy and can sing really well. He seems cold at times, especially to other members but is very kind.

Jackson = He is fluent in English, Cantonese, and Korean. He's the lead rapper of GOT7 as well as the mood maker.

Junior/Jinyoung = He is one of the lead vocalist and lead dancer. He helps choreograph some of their songs.

Youngjae = He is the main vocalist. He loves playing the piano and is one of the visuals of the group.

BamBam = Main dancer and main rapper. Is skinny and is Thai. He's cute and loves doing aegyo. Is silly and also is one of the maknaes.

Yugyeom = He is the maknae of the group. He's really good at dancing and is one of the most caring members.

Kim/Park Siyeon = Played by Kim Saeron the cute actress. She suffers from amnesia. She doesn't know her past. Find out about her character when you read it........

(It's a secret.)

Hey guys, I started a fanfic of BTS and GOT7. I hope you like it!
Anyone who doesn't know Kim Saeron, picture at the top.