Dress Shopping??

Siyeon's POV

I didn't go home after school. Instead, I went with Jiho unnie to her house to see her amazing parents again. They greeted me with open arms. Let me just say that they were both soo cute. You could see that they both loved each other soo much, and I smiled at the thought of them still cherishing one another as they grow older. Another thing was that they treated me just like their own daughter, and that made me soo happy. We had a small talk, which was about me, as they wanted to find out more about me. They asked about my family, they talked about school and they also asked if I had a boyfriend, which I strongly denied. Then me and Jiho unnie had a few snacks before we went to her room. When we went in, we both jumped onto the bed and just chatted about school and stuff. OMG! I forgot to tell you guys. You know, all of the teachers, they gave me a bunch of homework. Even though they know that I know this stuff, they just wanted me to know where I was in the lesson and wanted me to recap on all of the lessons. Just thinking about all of the work makes me sigh. Why couldn't they just forget about it? (insert fake crying) Why???

After my dramatic scene in my head, I sighed. I'll just do them later in the night. Right now I'm going to enjoy my time with Jiho unnie. I'm not going to think about it.

~~~~~~~~

I didn't realise we talked soo much as I noticed that it was dark outside. As soon as I saw, I quickly got up, and told Jiho unnie that it was time for me to go. I went down the stairs and saw her parents.

"Well, I'm going to have to go now. Bye Mrs Kim and Mr Kim." I smiled.

"Oh, why don't you let me drop you off Siyeon?" Mr Kim suggested.

"Aniyo, gwaenchanhayo. You don't need to go through the trouble. I'll be fine." I assured him.

"Please, I insist." He said.

I sighed. Well, I couldn't refuse him or that would be rude.

"Okay then Mr Kim. Gonsamida." I thanked him.

I hugged Jiho unnie and waved goodbye to Mrs Kim before entering Mr Kim's car.

When he reached my house, I waved goodbye to him, and went in.

"What time do you call this Siyeon?" Someone said, which made me jump a little as it surprised me.

I turned around, and saw Jin oppa.

"Jin oppa, you scared me. Mian, I didn't keep track of time." I sheepishly apologised.

He just smiled and patted my head.

"It's alright, come on now. Run off to bed if you already had dinner." He said.

"Ne, goodnight Jin oppa." I said, before running to my room.

I quickly had a quick shower before wearing my pyjamas. I first dried my hair, and jumped into bed. My phone started ringing all of a sudden, and I picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked, without checking the ID.

"Oh, Siyeon-ah! I thought you would still be asleep. It's me Sohyun."

"Oh, unnie, annyeong. Why did you call unnie?" I asked as it was weird for her to call soo late at night.

"Sorry to call soo late, but I just wanted to tell you that tomorrow after school me, you and Jiho are going to go dress shopping, and I just wanted to tell you that this is no discussion and you are going to go." She informed me.

That's when realisation hit me

I didn't refuse and immediately agreed.

"Good, well I'll see you tomorrow. Good night!" She said, before hanging up.

Oh my gosh! I totally forgot about buying a dress for the party. Oops!! If unnie didn't remind me, I probably would have panicked on the day, and would have ended up going there in my normal clothes. Thank you unnie!! She sure is a life saver.

I layed back onto my bed, and let my face sink deep into my soft pillow. My eyes slowly closed, and I slipped into dreamland.

~~~~

I was on my way to school, well with the others, like usual and we were just talking about the ball. I think I heard all of the boys say that they didn't need to buy any suits since their stylist will give it to them, saves money I guess.

"Oh oppa!" I called him.

"Yeah?"

"After school I'm going to be with unnie and Jiho unnie to go shopping, okay?"

"Yeah alright, but remember to pick up my calls. Yesterday you didn't!" He sternly told me.

"Mian." I sheepishly smiled.

He patted my head while smiling.

~

It was a normal school day, and time went by soo fast that I was already in the shopping mall with unnie and Jiho unnie. As soon as we entered, we looked around. Unnie literally dragged me to every store she thought looked good, which was like almost all of the shops. Feel sorry for me!!! But the most frustrating thing was, nothing fit me!! That made me soo annoyed. I couldn't find one thing that was my size, whereas Sohyun unnie and Jiho unnie knew what they were going to wear. They both found some really pretty dresses that suited them perfectly. When they tried it on, I was in awe. Both of them immediately bought it without any second thoughts.

After that, they kept on pushing me into stalls and made me try on like a BILLION dresses. All of them were all either too short, ugly, exposed too much skin etc. Some colours didn't even suit me.

I was completely wiped out and exhausted at the end of the day, so unnie decided to call it a night. I guess I'll have to try another day. Tomorrow I think unnie wanted to buy accesories. I told her that I didn't want to go as I didn't feel like it, and they didn't ask since they didn't want to force me.

Instead of going home, I took a long peaceful walk through the beautiful park that I found. The birds were chirping and the blazing sun was setting. All of the colourful flowers looked like they were dancing with the slight breeze that rushed past me. The sky was painted with different shades of pink, orange and yellow. Boy was this a sight to see! It looked amazing! I quickly took a picture of it to capture the spectacular view. I loved how pictures captured that favourite moment, because then when you look at it, you can keep remembering and reliving it which makes it still fresh in your mind.

After taking a last look at the amazing scene I experienced, I walked back home with a smile on my face.

#Hey guys!! Sorry for the late update, its just that I've been having a lo of exam these days as my official exams aren't that far away. They're in like 2-3 months. I honestly am exhausted as I've started revising and my head really hurts. But, I will keep on updating. Oh yeah, I'm officially back!!!! I'm probably going to keep my post saying how I was going to go on hiatus as my story on how this story came to be is on it. Anyway, I think it has already been a year since I started this book so it's LOST BUT FOUND'S 1YR ANNIVERSARY!!! WooooooHoooooo!! Hope you guys have loved my book soo far as I can see all the love it's receiving and hope you read until the end. Thank you to all you beautiful people for reading it!

^_^ Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

P.S Please comment below.