Back To School!

Siyeon's POV

It's been a couple of days, and it's already Sunday, meaning that from tomorrow, I'm going back to school. Finally!! These days I haven't seen any of the Got7 oppa's since they were busy, plus I didn't speak to unnie :'(. My legs have gone better, although my wounds were still a bit painful, but I can manage. Of course oppa being the most worried, he told me to always be careful and to tell him if I was in too much pain. This oppa I swear! I just love him to bits!

None of the them nor Got7 oppa or unnie know that I'm going to perform in the summer ball. In fact, the whole school doesn't know. It's a secret and a surprise. Well that's what Teacher said. I always practiced whenever they went to school, so I was fine. Anyway, it's next week, so I still have time.

~

Because I was bored, I decided to call Jiho unnie, since I hadn't heard from her ever since I visited her house and met her parents. I pressed the call button, and she picked up.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Annyeong Jiho unnie. It's me Siyeon." I said.

"Oh, annyeong Siyeon-ah! I haven't spoke to you in such a long time!!"

"Yeah, that's why I called. Oh, unnie! Have you started school yet?" I remembered, so I asked her.

"Yeah I have actually. I officially started on Monday."

"Well, welcome back!"

"Oh I forgot! Guess what happened on Friday?" She asked me.

"What?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I got moved from my class to your class."

"Jeongmalyo?"

"Yeah."

"Yay!! Now you're in my class woohoo!! Now we are finally even." I screamed.

"What do you mean?"

"Before, it was me, unnie, Bammie, Kookie and Yugyeom, which is 5 and that's odd. But, now because you're here, we are 6, so we are even." I explained.

I then talked to Jiho unnie a little longer, before I said goodbye and hung up.

~~~~~

I woke up when my alarm went off, and I immediately switched it off. I got out of bed, and then quickly washed up. Well carefully too.

I got changed before heading downstairs. Everyone was already seated, and they started eating. As soon as I sat down, oppa started his long lecture.

"Make sure you be with at least one of us at all times. If anything happens, I'm the first person you go to, or you go find anyone amongst us if you can't contact me. Make sure you don't stress yourself too much. If you need any assistance in anything, call Jungkook, Sohyun, Jiho, Yugyeom or BamBam okay? Oh, and make sure you're careful!!"

"Ne eomma!" I sarcastically said, while munching on my toast.

All the members laughed.

"Jin oppa, do you see how Jimin is lecturing me?" I said.

"Jimin?" Oppa said, while raising one of his eyebrows.

"Yes, Jimin."

"Yah!"

"Mian, mian OPPA!" I emphasised the 'oppa'.

"Yah, Jiminie, don't scold the poor girl. You're gonna put extra stress on her if she had to follow all those rules as well as listen to you." He said.

I high fived Jin oppa. See, this is why Jin oppa is the best.

"Jin oppa jjang!" I gave him a thumbs up.

Before oppa could protest, we all went to the car after we finished eating. I gazed outside the window, when a random and sudden thought crept into my brain.

"Oppa.......are you ever going to announce that I'm your sister?" I asked him out of the blue.

"Hm...depends. Why?" He suddenly asked back.

"Oh, er...no reason!" I said, and then shut up after that.

But that's true, when? I mean I want to as well as I don't want to at the same time. If he announced it, then all the girls might not glare at me as much anymore, but then if he does, it might lead to fake friends and all that. I sighed.

~~~

We finally arrived at school, and the first person I saw was unnie. She shrieked when she saw me, and ran towards me. She hugged me tight.

"Unnie! I missed you too!" I chuckled.

I really did miss her. I guess my emotions got the best of me, and tears escaped.

"Siyeon, why are you crying?" She asked with concern.

"Nothing! Just really missed you." I lied.

Well not really, I did really miss her. But, I did cry because of a specific reason.

I quickly wiped my tears, and noticed Jiho unnie. We both hugged too, before they dragged me to our classroom. As soon as I entered, I was met with two pairs of arms. It was BamBam and Yugyeom oppa. I hugged them back, before I started complaining how they never contacted me.

"You guys forgot about me while you were busy." I fake cried.

They apologised to me, while I just laughed at them.

"It's alright, but next time you guys won't be let off so easily.! I warned them.

I looked around the classroom and made eye contact with Yerin. I nodded to her, which was my greeting to her. I don't really hate her, but I also don't like her at the same time.I'm usually the person who forgives, which I have done to Yerin, but that doesn't mean I will be buddy buddy with her.

When the teacher entered the class, we all sat back into our seats.

"Good morning class, hope you had a good weekend. Also, welcome back Miss Park." She smiled at me.

"Thank you Ms, it's good to be back!" I smiled.

Hey guys!! This a surprise for you guys. I decided to post today, as it's a very special day. It's my BIRTHDAY!!!! Yeah, it's my important day, and I wanted to give you guys a present. (By the way my b-day is on the 5th, as right now it might be the 6th, but in my country this was posted on the 5th) Anyway, I will be back after I'm finished with all my surprise exams, especially tomorrow I have a MOCK, so wish me luck ;). Anyway, hope you continue supporting this book until the end.

Byeeeeeee!!!!^_^