New phone and Packing!!

Jimin's POV

I woke up, and yawned, while stretching. Huh, I felt someone else's hand on my chest. I slowly opened my eyes, and I saw arms wrapped around me. Slowly, I looked up and saw Siyeon-ah, sleeping . I started smiling. She looks soo peaceful and tranquil as well as an angel. She warmed up to me quite quick, which I'm happy about because I didn't want anything to be awkward around us. Come to think of it, I don't think she had her nightmare this time. I should really ask her what it's about in order to help her. I looked at the time, and saw it was nearly 9am. I steadily and carefully took her hands off me and placed it on the bed without her waking up. I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face, before going downstairs. When I went downstairs, I knew umma was still asleep, so I decided to make breakfast. I fried the eggs and suddenly,

"BOO!!!"

I jumped out of fright. It was Siyeon. She started laughing like crazy.

"YAH! that's not funny. I almost had a heart attack!" I complained.

"Jinjaeyo, mianhe." Siyeon said worriedly.

"Don't take it seriously Siyeon-ah. It's just a phrase. I'm fine." I said while messing up her hair.

She started smiling again. Let me just tell you that Siyeon has one of the most amazing and best smile ever, plus it's very contagious. Siyeon came back downstairs after washing her face and brushing her teeth, just when I finished making breakfast. At that time, umma also joined us.

"Mmmm, oppa I didn't know that you're a good cook." Siyeon said while giving me one of her cute eye smiles.

"Hajima! I'm not that good of a cook." I chuckled.

~

After breakfast, Siyeon had to go back to bed because the doctor did tell her to have rest, plus she needs to have plenty of rest because she's going to start school with me in a few days time. I did inform the teachers at the the school that Siyeon has amnesia, but not to my band members yet. I'll tell them when we go there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Time Skip ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's already been 4 days since Siyeon came back from the hospital and stayed in this house. Tomorrow's our last day before we head out to Seoul. We're meant to be arriving in Seoul the day before school starts in the afternoon.

So far we've had soo much fun together. Siyeon, me and mum have already made funny memories together, because umma didn't want Siyeon to be upset about leaving.

But everyday Siyeon does have to rest, which must be boring for her. Wait a minute! OMG!!! I just realized. She doesn't even have a phone or laptop to entertain her. Omo, I need to fix that, the poor soul must be bored out of her mind. I told mum that I had to run a quick errand and left after grabbing a jacket.

~~

I bought her the latest phone and laptop. Then I looked at the phone covers and decided to customize one for her. I customized it and ordered it. I had to wait quite a while, but then it finally came. I was soo excited to see how she was going to react.

~~~~~

I came home and showed umma what I got Siyeon. Plus I also had a plan for tomorrow. I quickly told mum about it, and then she smiled. She agreed and then I went upstairs.

_____________________________________________________________

Siyeon's POV

I was currently in my room and I was soo bored. The other days I wasn't as bored because I was trying to see if I could remember my past, at least a little hint or clue, but nothing so I gave up at the end, for now at least.