Frustration

Siyeon's POV

Here I was. In my room, just staring at my ceiling, contemplating about my life right now. I sighed. You see, my powers have gone. Yep!! Poof, just like that - gone. I feel so weak nowadays, but I don't show it. In front of my oppa's I put up a healthy, fit front to make them not worry about me, but inside I'm dying. After finding out that it has gone, this was my wake up call to reality. Everything was peachy keen until I realised about my life source. I don't know how I am going to tell all of my friends how they may never see me again as well as how I may become non-existent. No one can save me now - not even my angel mother. This was why I was thinking about my life right now. Right now, things aren't well. And if I do go - I want to end things on a good note, not a bad one.

I honestly don't know what this avoidance is and I want to know why. I want to be with everyone just in case I do go - that is a if a miracle happens and I end up finding my other half. I sighed. I really need to do something. I can't just sit by and let my friendship crumble in front of my own eyes.

I sat up, with my confidence high and went out of my room in search for Tae oppa.

I looked and found him sitting in the living room, watching T.V. I stood in front of him, blocking his view, but he just slightly pushed me so he could see the T.V.

"Tae oppa. I need to talk to you." I said, but I could tell he wasn't listening.

"Tae oppa!"

He still didn't respond. I still stood on my grounds - not willing to give up.

Then he picked up the remote and switched off the telly, before walking away.

"Yah! Don't run away!" I shouted, but he was gone.

I ruffled my hair out of frustration. He was going to be a tough nut to crack.

Walking back to my room with my confidence crumpled, I slumped onto my bed. What should I do? He definitely is not going to talk to me. I feel like crying. T_T

I don't even know what I did wrong - and if he's not going to tell me, how am I going to help or fix it? This is frustrating!!!!!!!!

~

I went to school with Jungkook next to me, and of course Tae oppa was still avoiding me. Although it bugged me, I decided to let it be for now. But when I entered school, I was met with the others and then remembered them. Gosh what happened that all five of them are giving me the silent treatment. Instead of going to them, I excused myself and went to unnie and Jiho unnie insead. I smiled at Jungkook before going and he nodded - understanding what I was doing before turning away.

#Hey!!!! Sorry about the short and rubbish chapter. This is the first time I wrote such a short chapter before but anyways. This was the next chapter. Although it might be a bit rubbish, it gives you at least some detail about what is happening. I know you guys have a lot of questions, but don't worry. The next chapter and following chapter will maybe answer your questions. Stay tuned for the next chapter, it's gonna be juicy.

^_^ Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

P.s

OMG the stupid sudden teaser of Jungkook ruined me. My friend messaged me about it and I was screaming and freaking out inside. I am not ready. All Army's out there R.I.P and prepare to be slayed. (Well, when has bts never slayed before)

^^