IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

Hey guys!! I need everyone to read carefully as I have some important news.

Don't worry, it's nothing bad, just some news I need to tell everyone. I want to tell you guys that I'm going to need some time. I'm not going to put is book on hold or delete it, just some time. You see, when I post a chapter, I usually write a draft in my special book and type it up then post it. And what I want to do is write as many drafts as I can so that when I update, I can update within a few minutes. I want to sincerely apologise to the readers who are reading this as you guys request me to update, but I feel soo bad as I hate it when you ask for updates and I have nothing. So by writing as many drafts, I can fulfill your wishes by updating and be a good author. I'm really grateful to everyone who has read this from day one, or has found this and created an interest. I'll also like to thank all the newbies. Hope you spread the word.

I created this book on a bad day. I was experiencing some bad things that really hurt me inside. On that day, I created this book from scratch, created the cover and posted some chapters all on that same day. I didn't know people would actually read it, so I'm thankful for you guys making me come soo far. This book is really important to me, and will always be.

Comment and like my book as well as follow me.

If you want, comment and I'll answer all your questions, just nothing mean. ;)

Anyway, just a few days and I'll promise I'll be back.

BTW, I'm going to delete this post as soon as I'm finished. So when you see this get deleted just assume that I'm back.

See you in a few!!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! ^_^

P.S. just wanted to let you know that I'm actually in the middle of my controlled assessment in Geography which is 25% of my GCSE, I'd really appreciate it if you guys support and cheer me on!!

Be free to ask any questions, nothing personal!!

Your sincerely,

                            Author-nim!! ;)