Gone wrong?

Siyeon's POV

I've been screaming at this unknown man ever since he took me out of the cell, but he hasn't once responded. What is he, a mute? Is he forbidden to speak? I mean God gave him a voice for a reason, so why not use it?

"Can you talk?" I asked.

He just looked at me.

"You could at least answer yes or no you know?"

This guy was annoying me. Even people who couldn't talk, use gestures, but this guy does nothing.

When we arrived in a room, he harshly sat me down on a chair, and in front of me was a meal. They want me to eat? Why were they all of a sudden giving me food? I skeptically looked at him.

"Eat." Was all he said.

"Oh. So you can talk?" I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway. I'm not hungry, I don't want to eat." I said, while standing up.

"Eat!" He shouted, and pushed me back down.

Wow, he is scary! But, even if he is scary, I still refused. This was definitely suspicious. I know they mixed something in it. But then again, I think they forgot that I have powers.

I quickly clicked my fingers, so the food could change. After that, I started eating it. While I took another bite, I glanced at the man, and saw him smirk. I'm sorry to tell you, but your plan ain't going to work man, I smirked.

After a couple of minutes, I started feeling something fuzzy inside. Oh wait! Don't tell me my powers didn't work. No! This can't happen. But my powers can't stop working now, especially when I need them. I was starting to get dizzy. Okay, what did they put in this? My vision became foggy, and I couldn't make anything out. My head was hurting. Don't tell me they drugged me or something. Then darkness slowly seeped in, and all I saw was black.

~~

Slowly, I opened my eyes. I slowly blinked. Why is everything going in slow motion? Or am I in fast motion?......What am I thinking? Snap out of it Siyeon! I shook my head, trying to get these unusual thoughts out of my head.

But then I realised something. I was on the ground? I sat up, and looked around. Where am I now? I couldn't see anything. Literally, it was pitch black. There was also no window in this place. I tried to make some light with my powers, but only a few sparks came. Dang it! My powers are starting to glitch!

While I was sulking in the darkness, all of a sudden a door opened. Oh! So there was a door here! When the door opened, there was no light shining through, but I heard some shuffling and some voices protesting. After the door shut tight, I looked around.

"Hello?" I bravely said.

"Hello? Who's there?" Someone answered.

"Oh, I'm just another hostage. My name is Siyeon." I answered.

"Siyeon, is that you? It's me Jimin." Someone asked.

"Oppa?"

Suddenly, I saw some light, from a phone, and saw all of the BTS members.

When they saw it was me, they all came and hugged me.

"You guys!" I squealed.

I was soo happy.

"Siyeon-ah, thank god we found you. I was soo worried." Oppa said.

"Did they do anything to you?" Hobi oppa asked.

"Aniyo, well not yet they haven't."

"Anyway, first tell me. What happened to Sohyun? She's in the hospital."