Normal to Strange

Siyeon's POV

My eyes fluttered open and a smile bloomed on my face. I had a nice sleep. I felt so refreshed. My room was kinda warm, so I opened the window to let the fresh air in. It was a perfect day. I got out of bed and did the usual before putting my uniform on. I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs. I was met with a sea of smiles as everyone greeted me good morning. I felt happy. I should really contain my happiness. I sat down and started my breakfast.

As I was eating, I don't know why but I felt a bit strange. Like.... argh, I can't explain it. I looked at every single one of them. I think maybe Jin oppa sensed something was wrong because he asked me if everything was okay, which I nodded and continued eating. But I then noticed that next to me, Tae oppa was shifting in his seat with a very nervous expression. I was confused. What happened? Did something happen?

I placed my hand on his leg, stopping him from shaking it.

"Are you okay?" I asked in a small voice.

He quickly removed my hand and looked in another direction while replying,

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Confusion was etched onto my face.

"Hmm okay." I said, before staring at my plate.

Something is definitely wrong.

~

After we all ate, we decided to walk it to school. It was to hot in the car and I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have been able to breathe in there. Of course, I still know they are celebrities so I told them to walk fast.

As we walked I was in a jolly mood, even though I could sense Tae oppa's strange behaviour. I decided to ignore it, maybe today's not a good day for him.

Throughout the whole conversation to school, no matter what, Tae oppa avoided any conversations with me. He avoided talking to me so smoothly that none of the bangtan members even realised what was happening. And when we met up with Got7, he just left. Why was he avoiding me so much?

I was in class, deep into my thoughts, still thinking about this bizarre situation right now. Why can't my life be peaceful just for once geez!!

While I was deep in thought, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and was met with a bunny smile.

"Siyeon-ah, what's the matter?" Kookie asked me.

"Oh nothing." I returned the smile.

Narrator's POV

Throughout the whole school day Taehyung avoided Siyeon like the plague. He did not look nor be anywhere near her. All of the Got7 members found his behaviour weird to. They were confused as well. However, as the day went by, just like the bts members, they also realised the atmosphere between Jungkook and Siyeon. But none of them decided to say anything. Although the after effect of all this was bad.

Siyeon realised something was strange. Even more strange than Taehyung avoiding her. She didn't know what but she just felt like some of the members in Got7 were not talking to her or something. Well it was obvious that Youngjae and Jackson weren't. They were refusing to even look at her and Jackson was obvious as he would always hug her when he saw Siyeon. But she also felt like Jinyoung was avoiding her. Hmmmm.. What is this? She thought.

She walked back into her classroom, and while she was talking with BamBam, she saw that Yugyeom didn't join in. What is with them? I'm so confused. She didn't know what was going on. Siyeon decided not to jump into conclusions. She took a deep breath and continued with the school day.

~

All day, they avoided all eye contact with her. Them five. She kept on telling herself not to think about it too much. But as the day went by, she was starting to get worried and questioned if she was actually becoming delusional. She sighed. Although it was worrying her, Jungkook was by her side, so she was distracted as she gracefully spoke to him throughout the whole time. They had a lot to say since it was hard being away from each other for a long time.

As they laughed, she could see in the corner of her eyes the five people who were avoiding her, were staring at both of them. She abruptly stopped laughing and looked their way. They quickly looked away. Siyeon frowned. Jungkook then realised he was the only one laughing so he stopped and looked at Siyeon. He was confused.

"You alright?" He asked.

Siyeon snapped out of it and looked at Jungkook with a smile.

"Everything's fine."

Although she was still worried, she decided to not make him worried as well.

#Hey!!!!! Sorry for the late update and the rubbish chapter!!! Lol holidays are making me lazy!!! I haven't even touched my homework....... Anyway thank you for waiting and I can tell you that the next chapter will come soon so please wait.

^_^ Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Peace out!