The Plan Pt 1

Siyeon's POV

Because my fever went down, I was going to go school today. But I was actually very tired. You see, last night, I didn't get that much sleep, because I got up around 11pm, and started practicing some of my fighting skills. It's not that I wasn't good at fighting, but I just had to perfect them, since I had to always be ready. And no, no one knew I was practicing, because they were practically sleeping, and also I made sure not to be too loud. As well as I locked my door, so everything was alright.

When I went to school, I completely forgot about Jungkook. Literally, I didn't care if he was next to me, or breathing the same air as me, I was too concentrated and determined about my plan to capture the criminal. Which was also a good thing, since I didn't think about what happened. Because of this, I never knew he sat beside me in lunch, but I didn't care.

When I looked up, I saw oppa looking at me. Instantly he sent me a smile, which I also gave back. I was thankful to oppa, since I told him about my plan, and he didn't tell anyone. However, let me tell you that I did notice that Yerin was nowhere to be seen, especially near Jungkook. I looked around, and saw that she was sitting with TJ. Huh? What the? Honestly, I want to know what happened after I left them two together. Did she kiss Jungkook? Because I thought that after that, maybe Kookie and Yerin would start going out, but they weren't. I mean I hardly see Yerin even sparing a glance at him. Something must have happened, for sure. Okay? What am I thinking? Take all these thoughts out of your head Siyeon. You don't need to be soo curious. And also forget your stupid feeling for Jungkook, so it doesn't get in the way of whatever I'm going to do.

After lunch, everyone put their trays away, and got up, and left. But I stopped oppa from leaving, because I had to tell him something.

"What is it Siyeon-ah?" He asked me, as he sat back down.

I stared at my lap, because I didn't want to see his face.

"Oppa, I'm going to do it today."

"Do what today?"

"My plan, the one that I told you." I explained to him.

"Oh. But do you have to do it?" He asked me.

"Yes."

"No, you can't! What happens if you get hurt." Oppa told me.

"Getting hurt is a part of life oppa. I'm going to at least be hurt once in my life. Anyway, oppa I really need to do this, or the attacks aren't going to stop." I told him.

"I'll come with you then." He insisted.

"No way! Oppa it's too dangerous for you. Plus I'm trained and I'm sure I could handle myself. Please oppa, I have to do this myself. They want me not you. I'm only involved in this, and I don't want anyone else to be caught up in my mess." I said.

He sighed.

"Fine then. You can do it today." He said.

He got up, and joined the others, while I got up, and headed straight to the rooftop. As soon as I opened the door to the rooftop, I saw a face that I didn't want to see at the moment. It was Taejun. Why is here?

"Well, hello to you too." He rolled his eyes at me, as I walked passed him.

"What do you want TJ?" I asked with annoyance clearly shown on my face.

"Oh, nothing. I just wanted to say that I kind of noticed you being a bit down these past few days. Also, I don't think you came in yesterday."

"What are you, a stalker? What, now do always stare at me? How do you know that I was feeling down?" I asked, with one of my eyebrows raised.

"Oh, well I always notice you in school. I'm always watching you." He smirked.

"Ugh, you creep! Go away TJ, I'm busy." I shouted at him.

"Okay fine." He surrendered.

"I can't wait till you become mine." He winked, before leaving.

Puh-lease! I would never be yours TJ. I silently sighed, and looked around to see if the coast was clear, and started practicing. Yes I'm going to practice, got a problem with that? No? Okay, good, because I don't have enough time, until I execute my plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When school was finished, and I arrived at home, I waited for a few hours. I was just in my room, still focused on my training, that I didn't realise that time went soo fast. It was already around 7, so I quickly got changed into a simple outfit, nothing too heavy or flashy. After, I went downstairs, and was soo glad that only oppa was there.

"Oppa, I'm going to go now. If I don't come back by midnight, then come look for me. As in track my phone number, okay?"

"Okay. Are you sure you'll be alright? I'm still worried." He told me.

I put my hand on his shoulder, and gave him a smile.

"I'll be fine. Have some faith in me oppa. You're talking about your strong Siyeon here." I assured him.

And then I walked out of the house.

#How do you guys like this chapter. I'll post part 2 later, but I hope you like it. What do you think her plan is? Anyway, to all the people who have fasted in the month of Ramadan, I would like to say Eid Mubarak, and have a wonderful day. Annyeong!!!