Kidnapped!

Jimin's POV

We were all waiting for Siyeon and Sohyun outside the gates, because Siyeon's pen decided to explode during class. While we were waiting, I kept on looking at my watch. Isn't it taking a bit too long? Why isn't she coming coming back? I mean Siyeon just wanted to wash the ink off. I waited a little longer, and gave up.

"Guys, I'll just check on them." I said, and they nodded.

I went inside, and arrived near the girls bathroom. I was just standing outside, not knowing what to do now. I know, I'll just wait a little more.

Still no one came out after waiting. I tried calling Siyeon's or Sohyun's phone number, but nothing. I sighed. Should I go in and see? No! I can't! It's a girls' bathroom. But then again school's finished, so there won't be anyone there, right? I took a deep breath after finally deciding, and walked in, while closing my eyes. After I walked in, I opened one of my eyes, but I didn't see anyone in there, so I opened my other eye. But then I saw something. Sohyun's head was hanging in one of the sinks, while water was running on her head. I quickly switched off the tap, and took Sohyun's head out. I tried waking her up, but nothing. What on earth happened? I quickly called Namjoon hyung.

"Hyung quickly call an ambulance. I'll explain later. Just pali." I told him, and hung up.

I picked Sohyun up, and ran out of the building, and met the others.

"Omo, what happened to Sohyun?" J-Hope hyung asked.

"I don't know. I just saw her unconscious with her head in the sink, while the tap was on."I told them.

Before they could say anything else, the ambulance came, and BamBam went in with Namjoon hyung, while everyone else was heading over there by car. I stayed back, because I had to search for Siyeon. Where is she? She wouldn't have left without telling Sohyun. I definitely know, something must have happened. But what?

I searched the entire school, but nothing. Not one single trace, or clues. She just disappeared! I guess I'll just have to wait for Sohyun to wake up then, so she could tell us what happened. I left school, and headed straight to the hospital to see Sohyun's condition.

__________________________________________________

Siyeon's POV

My eyes lazily opened. Huh? Where am I? I slowly looked around, and found out I was in a dark place. What happened?

My eyes adjusted to the darkness, and all that I could make out was that there was a chair in front of me, and a small window nearby, which was blocked off. I blinked and looked down. My hands were handcuffed, and so was my feet. I was also chained up on the chair, which I was sitting on. My head hurts. What happened again? Oh yeah. That girl...what was her name? ....er....Jiho. Yeah, Jiho hit me on the head.

Then she kidnapped me. Why? I don't know!! Aish, where is she? Wait, before that. Who does she work for? I know I have no enmity with her, since I only just met her.

After recalling about what happened, I used my powers to see if anyone was nearby. Luckily no one was, so I concentrated and with my powers, I broke the chains. It wasn't hard, in fact it made a loud snap, because as I said that my powers were starting to become haywire.

Anyway, I took them off, and tiptoed to the door. Quietly, I opened it and went out. While I was walking through the hallway, I noticed how it looked quite familiar. Where have I seen this before? Hm....Oh! I remember! It was in my nightmare. You know, the one with Taejun. I shivered just by thinking about it. While I was walking, I heard some noise, which caught my attention. I walked to where the noise came from, which lead me in front of a room. The door was slightly open, so I got to see what was happening. I think it was an office or something. But there was a man sitting on a chair behind a desk, and a girl standing in front of him. It's Jiho. She had her head faced down, and it seemed as if she was crying.