Weird things start to happen!!

Siyeon's POV

On my way to school, while I was walking, I could feel someone following me. I looked behind, but so no one. Okay, maybe I'm going crazy. I shook my head, before walking again. While I was walking, I could hear footsteps following me and coming towards me, I quickly looked behind, but still so no one. Sweat was pouring down my forehead, as my palms became sweaty. I started panicking. After deciding, I counted to three and quickly ran it to school. I was running and running, and when I reached the gate, I saw unnie. I stopped near her, and put my hands on my knees and tried to catch my breath.

"Siyeon-ah, gwenchana?" Unnie asked.

"I'm fine." I told her.

We quickly went inside, and I calmed down

~

During the day, it was stuck in my brain, whatever happened. It was bothering me. Everyone kept on asking if I was okay, but of course I told them I was fine. I tried to forget and told myself, to stop thinking about it or everyone's going to know something's wrong. I slapped both of my cheeks and said,

"Fighting!"

Before going to my class. When I sat down, we were doing our work, and suddenly I heard voices in my head. Okay, what is going on? Something's definitely wrong. I kept on hearing voices and tried to ignore them, but I couldn't because more voices kept on coming. Then I listened to the voices carefully and realized that they were the voices of my fellow classmates. Wait, what!! Why can I hear all their voices in my head. I then recognized Bammie's voice. The voice kept on thinking about me, and if I was alright. Then the voice said he was going to ask me. As soon as it said that, Bammie whispered to me,

"Are you alright?"

I nodded and smiled at him, to reassure him. Okay, that was weird, it was like I heard his thoughts. Then I tried hearing unnie's. All she was thinking about was the lesson we were learning. Okay, so wait. I can read minds. That's crazy. What the hell!! If I can mind read, then why are all the voices in my head. This kind of reminds me of that superman film, when superman was small, he started hearing things, and he thought he was crazy. Then it turns out, he's from another planet, and he learnt how to control it. But that doesn't make sense, I'm human, aren't I? I was soo lost in thought, that I didn't even realize that Ms Kim was calling me. Kookie tapped me on the shoulder, and I quickly stood up while answering her. She told me to solve one of the equations, so I went to the board, and with the chalk, solved it before sitting back down. Even though I wasn't listening to the lesson, I knew the question. Maths equations jus come into my head, and solve by itself in my mind. I don't know, it's kind of like my super power. (Not showing off) I was still in deep thought, when the bell rang. I quickly got up and told them that I had to got to the restroom. When I went, I still could hear all these voices in my head. I bet I'm going to have a massive headache later. After I came out of the bathroom, I saw a group of girls in the hallway, and they were talking amongst themselves. the most weirdest thing happened. Even though they were whispering to each other, I could hear it loud and clear. What, that doesn't make sense. They're all the way across the hallway, and I could hear them. Don't tell me I have 'super hearing' now. So first, doors open and close when I'm near them, I could hear people's voices and read their minds as well as hearing people's conversations, when I'm far away. Okay, I'm going insane. Someone jumped onto my back, and I saw it was Bammie.

"Yah, Siyeon-ah. I was calling you. Didn't you hear me?" He asked.

"Mianhe." I apologised and took him off my back.

We walked to the others. Oh yeah, when BTS oppa's came to school, all the girls fan girled soo much. It was crazy. But I gotta admit, they're haircuts made them look even handsome. Especially Tae and Kookie. Tae oppa dyed his hair bright orange and Kookie's hair was red, and every time I see him, I'm still amazed how handsome he looks. Okay, focus Siyeon!

~

We had music class, so we went to the music room. The teacher told us that we were going to be paired with someone, randomly, and we had to play an instrument and sing, or sing and the other person can play an instrument. I was paired with Kookie. He told me to go to the room, where all the instruments where, and pick an instrument. I went in, and was amazed at all the instruments. I saw a piano, and sat down. Without even thinking, my fingers started playing a piece of music. I stopped and was amazed. It was like I knew how to play. I then went to other instruments, like flutes, oboes, violins and more. I was soo amazed, because I was a master in all of them. Whoa!! Maybe I knew how to play all of them. Then one instrument caught my eye. It was a light brown, guitar. I sat down, and carefully picked it up. I slowly strummed the guitar, and an image came in my mind. Then I started playing, 'Lost stars by Adam Levine' When I was playing it, it was like I heard it before. I didn't notice that Kookie came and was looking at me, as I played. When I finished, my head started going in circles and I passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was hiding behind the door, as people were talking in the room. I was listening to everything they were saying, and was noting everything down. I was reading their minds, and I was on a...mission.

The scene quickly changed, and I was now running and all the doors were closed. I opened all of them with my power, and ran and ran.

The scene changed again, and now I was in a music room. Someone was teaching and me how to play all the instruments. I was a master in all of them. Then someone special was teaching me a special song. All I could see was her hair, and not her face...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly woke up, and found myself in the infirmary. I slowly sat up, and saw Kookie.

"Siyeon-ah, gwenchana?" He asked me.

"I'm fine. What happened?" i asked.

"you fainted after you played the guitar. Where did you learn that by the way?"

"I don't know. When I picked it up, it was like the song just flowed out of me. I think I knew how to play that song in my past."

"Come one let's go back to class." I added.

"Are you sure? I think you should go home." He told me.

"I'm fine Kookie. I probably fainted because I had a flashback from my past. I'm fine." I told him.

He nodded, and we both slowly walked back to the music room, and as we did I remembered that the song that I played on the guitar was the same song that the special person was teaching me in my flashback.

# How do you like the chapter? Wow, Siyeon has powers. At the top is the guitar version of lost stars. Please comment below about how you like the book soo far.