Skating and Meeting BTS!!

Siyeon's POV

I woke up, and saw the view outside. The sun was shining and the birds were chirping. I breathed in the fresh air. I can't believe I'm going to go today. I hope everything turns out fine, when I arrive in Seoul. Since the flight is at 5pm, I had enough time to shower and hang out with eomma before leaving. Of course I packed everything, as well as eomma already sent the clothes that couldn't fit in my luggage to Seoul. I quickly went and had a shower, before going downstairs to have breakfast, which eomma made this time. It was extremely delicious! Nice work mum!!

"Siyeon-ah, get changed okay? We're going to go somewhere, since we don't have that much time before you have to go to the airport." Eomma ordered me.

"Arasso." I said.

I ran upstairs and quickly got changed into something warm and then brushed my hair before putting a beanie on. I then went downstairs and met oppa and eomma in the living room.

"Ready?" Oppa asked.

I nodded.

We all went in the car and mum drove us somewhere.

"Where are we?" I asked after we went out of the car.

"We're at the skating rink. Surprise!! I wanted to have a little fun with you before going." Eomma admitted.

A huge smile appeared on my face. Omo!! I never went to a skating rink before, or maybe I did in the past. Huh! Who cares.

We went in, and I quickly got my shoes in my size, and started putting them on. I stood up, and then helped oppa up. Oppa was walking soo funny, he kept on nearly falling, but luckily I grabbed on to him. One by one we all went on the rink, and tried to skate. I saw how the professionals were doing it, and then started skating. Wow, I didn't know it was this easy. I skated around the rink, before going to eomma and oppa. Turns out that they were both struggling, well oppa was. Eomma got the hang of it. I started laughing and offered my hand to oppa, which he happily accepted.

"Yah Siyeon-ah, you're such a good skater. I bet you were good at it before. No wonder you're a natural." Oppa told me, while clinging on to my hand.

Now that I think about it, maybe I was.

"Oppa why don't you try? You're clinging on to me a bit to hard." I laughed.

I slowly let go of his hand, and he carefully took a few steps. He was getting there, in fact he was steady, until he slipped and fell on his butt.

Eomma laughed hysterically. I chuckled and pulled him up. He then laughed, and we started skating again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had soo much fun, and before we knew it, it was already 3pm. Eomma quickly drove us home because we had to arrive at the airport at least at 3:45pm. I got changed into light blue jeans and a white shirt with a v neck, big black jumper, that had white lines on it.Then, I got my luggage and dragged it with me downstairs, which oppa stopped me, and took it down after I was halfway down the stairs. What a gentleman my oppa is!! I looked at the house and then smiled. Even though I didn't live in this house that long, I'm still going to miss it. We quickly jumped in the car and drove to the airport. I waved bye to the house as we drove pass.

We arrived at 3:45 exact and waited for about an hour, and were in the process with the procedures. I quickly hugged eomma and cried a little before going. On the phone she called me and said she was leaving, and she also told me to call her and text her when we arrive.

We waited, and then our plane landed, so one by one we all got onto the plane. My seat was right next to oppa's and the small windows. It wasn't a long flight so I decided to listen to music. I put the earphones in and rested my head on the headrest to go sleep.