Can't believe it!!

Jiho's POV

We were all currently in the hospital. All of the boys, whom I know are BTS, all got checked up. They're alive. They were all fine thanks to Siyeon. That girl!! I don't know what to do with her? Like, I still can't believe what happened.

~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~

"Siyeon! Wake up! Palli!" I shouted.

She was unconscious. What am I meant to do? Oh! Wait, she said to wake the others. Who are the others? I sighed. I quickly picked her up and carried her out of the room to another. When I went in, I was soo confused. Why is everyone on the floor? There was literally blood everywhere, but none of these 'boys' had any scratches on them, or any bruises or cuts. I mean, all of their clothes were damaged and was splattered with blood, and the weird thing was that a bullet was near each of them. Maybe Siyeon healed them or something? What am I thinking? Quickly Jiho wake them up!!

I quickly shook them one by one, and they all started waking up.

"What happened?" One with red hair said.

"Wait! We aren't dead?"

I cleared my throat to get their attention.

"Sorry to interrupt, but Siyeon is injured, she kind of fainted." I informed them.

"What!!?" They all screamed.

"Quickly let's go to the hospital!!" A guy with black hair said.

~

None of us knew what happened, well mostly me. Everyone knew a little until they got shot, and briefly died. Of course I had to introduce myself to them, since I was a stranger. But obviously I had to leave out the bit where I kind of helped Taejun kidnap her, or you know...they'll probably kill me. Thank god Siyeon is actually my friend now. After, they all went to visit this other girl in the hospital, who was Kim Sohyun. The famous actress. I'm surrounded by celebrities. Yes I know they are BTS now. I wonder if Siyeon's life is full with celebrities.

~~~~~Flashback end ~~~~~~

Anyway, back to the present. We were all waiting after all of those introductions. The doctor came out, and we all stood up.

"Doctor, what happened? Is everything alright?" I asked.

"I'm....I'm sorry, but her heart beat all of a sudden stopped." He said.

No!

"I'm really sorry, but she's gone." He said.

Tears dripped. Noooo!! That's not true! She couldn't have died! She promised me that we'd go to school together after she got me out of that place. I sucked in a breath, and wiped my tears. Calm down Jiho! I'm sure the others are more devastated, since they know her better than you.

When the doctor went away, I noticed the atmosphere. Everyone was pale and frozen. I guess the news couldn't sink in. Slowly tears formed in their eyes, and I think Jimin and Jungkook felt weak in the knees, so they sat down. I took a breath. I guess I'll go so they can have their own time. I walked to her room with heavy footsteps, and went in since I was allowed. They covered her face with the white blanket. I put my hand on her chest. Her heart was definitely not beating. I just had to check. Sorry, but it's just too good to be true. It's to hard to believe right now.