Sing a song?

Siyeon's POV

Ring, Ring. Ring, Ring! I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Wait, what? Alarm? I never put an alarm on. I mean why would I. Maybe one of the members did it, so I didn't oversleep.

Hmmmm...Seems like they all went to school, since there is no noise. I looked and then saw a note on my desk. Okay? I picked it up. It said, 'This is Taehyung. We all went to school. I didn't want to wake you up to let you know, since you looked peaceful. :P Anyway. When you wake up, take it easy please. Don't do anything that tires you out and take care of yourself! What happened in the morning made me worried. We all want you to be healed, so you have to take extra care for that.

Anyway, be careful! ;)'

I laughed. Ha!! Tae oppa cares huh? I smiled to myself. I folded it, and put it in my drawer, before lying back down. What day is it today?

Oh yeah. I only have a few more days of rest, before I can go back to school. I miss school. I love school because it's like an excuse to meet your friends if you can't see them during your free time. I haven't really seen GOT7 for a while and I think they are busy doing a comeback. I think it was called 'A' ,no, sorry that was before. It's a new comeback with, 'Stop, stop it!"

~

While I was deep in thought, my phone started ringing. I picked it up.

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered.

"Annyeonghaseyo. This is your teacher Park Siyeon."

"Oh, teacher. Annyeonghaseyo."

"I was actually calling to see how you were doing. Do you feel okay?" She asked.

"Ne, I'll come to school after a few days, when I can completely walk again." I explained.

"Oh great! You'll be just in time."

"Just in time for what?" I asked out of curiosity.

"You see, I wanted to know if you could perform at the summer ball."

"Summer ball?"

We have a summer ball?

"I don't think you know since you're new. We have a summer ball every year, and this year, I would like you Park Siyeon to perform 2 songs, since you have a lovely voice, if you don't mind. I mean I know you are injured and I shouldn't ask you, but I thought it would be a waste if I didn't, because your singing assessment was really good." She told me.

"Sure! I don't mind." I told her.

"Really? Oh thank you soo much Siyeon. Can't wait to hear you sing."

"Ne, Gonsamnida teacher for the opportunity."

"No no, you deserve it. Anyway, I'll see you when you come back. Annyeong." She said, before hanging up.

~~~~~~~

I was thinking. Hmm, what should I sing? I should sing something that goes with how I feel. I mean a good performance is one that has passion in it. But, how do I feel now? That's when I suddenly remembered something. Jungkook. Oh yeah! I forgot about that. The last time he talked to me was when he was on the verge of dying. "I believe in you."

Those words. I still remember them. He believes in me....Aish! Siyeon hajima! I need to show him that I'm fine. I'm over him. Yes. It was a misunderstanding with the whole crying incident. I'm strong. I need to show him I recovered. Plus, I also need to say goodbye to these feelings. I need to face the reality. That's it Siyeon. I need be strong.