Mysterious Girl!

Siyeon's POV

All the oppa's were being over protective to me for the past few days, and oppa was staying true to his words. He didn't even let me breath the same air as TJ. If I had to go to the bathroom in school, unnie had to come with me, just in 'case'. I had to be extra cautious about my surroundings in school. And couldn't go anywhere without someone. I know they're trying to 'help me', but it's like I'm a burden to them though. Like, everyone is worried about me, and it's my fault.

When I saw TJ, I was glad that nothing happened to his mouth. I guess it worked just in time. But, he wasn't even sparing a glance at me, which was odd. Not that I want him to. I'm just saying, when someone does something for a long time, and suddenly stops, it means something's up. Ever since that happened, I smelt something fishy. I mean he all of a sudden stopped, meaning that he's planning something, I know because I can feel it. Just by thinking of it, sends shivers. I don't know, I just don't have a good feeling about this.

~~~~

I got ready for school, and then went downstairs to have breakfast with the other's. I sat down in my seat, and had bite of my food. I didn't know it was hot, so I literally burnt my tongue. I drank cold water to cool it down.

"Aigoo! We aren't in a rush. So slow down, and you have to always check if your food is hot or not." Oppa scolded me like I was a five year-old.

"Mian." I laughed.

We all finished, and we started leaving the house. Ever since that day, oppa said that I had to travel to school with him, so I quietly agreed, since I'm the dongsaeng and he's the 'adult'. He's not really an adult, more like a child compared to me. But because he's older than me, I have to obey, especially because eomma told me to. So now I travel by car to school, going to and back. I mean, it's not like I don't like going by car, but I loved walking to school, plus it was healthy.

Before going in the car, I popped an ice cube in my mouth, and let it melt so it can cool my tongue down.

~

All the girls in my school, except unnie, were getting annoyed that I kept on driving to school with them. What's their problem? They annoy me soo much. I mean come on! Stop getting jealous! If you have guts, then try and ask them, not that I want them to ask any of my oppa's since they look rude. If only they knew... But then again, they'll accuse me of using oppa as an excuse to get close to the others. Ugh.....

While I was passing by, I saw that many people looked excited for some reason. But why? What's happy about today? Is something going to happen?

I went in my classroom, and sat down in my normal seat. I was just looking around, and didn't see Yerin. Hm, where is she? She hasn't come to school for 5 days in a row. I'm not worried about her, just curious. Did something bad happen to her? I hope not.

~

"Hey Siyeon, today we are going to go see the fireworks. So we are going to stay up, and go there at midnight." Oppa told me.

"Oh, jinja! Yeah!" I cheered.

I've never actually seen fireworks in real life, so I was happy.

"Yeah, so make sure you're ready."

"Okay!"

I was eating my lunch, and while I was, I spotted an unusual person nearby. It was a girl. She was eating on a table that was opposite me. Every once in awhile, she looked around the room, as if she was seeing if anyone was looking at her. That's strange! Why was she being cautious? What was she doing? She was one mysterious girl, I tell you.

I finished eating, and went to the playground. But when I went, Taejun was there, so I turned around, and went back inside with unnie. I then decided to go to my locker to get some stuff. When I headed to my locker, I saw that girl with two other students, talking but they were near my locker. Was it a coincidence? I don't know, I'm just getting a weird vibe from her. I'm keeping an eye on you mysterious girl.

~

When school finished, I went to the bathroom to wash my hands, since my pen leaked, so unnie came with me.

"Mianhe unnie. Because of me, you have to follow me everywhere." I apologised, while switching on the tap.

"Aniyo, gwaenchanha. I have to look after my dongsaeng, right?"

"Ne, gomawo!" I thanked her.

"Hey, unnie. Why is there a fireworks display today? Is today a special day?" I asked her out of curiosity.

"Yeah. Don't you know? Today is the day where the full moon is out. But this one's a 'special' one." She told me.

I nodded. But then it hit me.

"Wait, do you mean-" I was saying, but was cut off all of a sudden because the lights in the bathroom went out.

"Unnie."

"Yeah." She responded.

Phew! She was there. But while I was sighing in relief, I heard something. Huh? The lights switched back on, and unnie was on the floor, with a little blood on the back of her head. What?!!!

"Unnie, wake up!" I shook her.

No response. Why isn't she waking up?

"She's not going to wake up." Someone said.

I looked up, and saw the mysterious girl come out of one of the cubicles. She kneeled down, and sprayed something on unnie's face.

"Yah! What did you do?" I said, while grabbing her by the collar.

"Er, hit her head and sprayed her with the dream spray." She said in a 'duh' voice.

"What! Why?"

"Because I don't want her to get involved."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I don't want her to interfere. It's just you and me." She told me.

"Okay? First of all, I don't even know you, or your name. Second of all, who were you sent by?" I said, while squinting my eyes at her.

She scoffed.

"My name is Jiho for your information, and you don't need to know who sent me. Now, are you going to come with me quietly, or do you want the hard way?" She asked me.

"I'm not going with you!" I sternly said, while backing away from her.

"The hard way it is then." She said, while cracking her knuckles.

She got a bat out, from who knows where. Is that what she hit with unnie? She was gonna hit me in the head with the bat, but I grabbed it, and swatted it out of her hand. She tried to grab me, but I quickly dodged, and kicked her legs and she tripped. I grabbed her leg, and twisted it, as she screamed in pain. She went back up, and was about to pull my hair, when I flipped her over. She grunted. The lights suddenly switched off, and it was dark. My eyes were starting to adjust to the dark, but was to late, when I felt something hit me hard. And darkness took over.

#So how do you like the chapter? I left you with a hook!! I smell drama!! Anyway what do you think is going to happen next?

By the way, I'm sorry about not posting for the last couple of days! I was really busy. And also, nowadays I'm getting lazy. I think the holidays have finally hit me, and now I'm sluggish all the time. But don't worry, I'll try and post!! Wait for me!!

A picture of Jiho at the top!

^_^ Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!