Thinking...

Narrator's POV

After school, everyone came home, and when they did they found Siyeon fast asleep. Jimin checked her temperature, and saw that it went down. He was relieved when he found out. They all got changed, and a little after, Siyeon woke up. When she woke up, she quickly looked up at the clock, and saw that it was about 4:30pm. She knew that everyone came home, so she put on some slippers, and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked presentable, so she didn't care about changing and went downstairs. Even though her fever went down, she still felt gloomy and down. She knew it was going to take probably a bit more time to get over her feelings, before it suffocated her.

She went downstairs, and greeted her brother.

"Oh, Siyeon! How are you feeling?" Jimin asked her.

"Nan gwaenchanha oppa." She replied.

He hugged her, and ruffled her hair.

"Okay, why don't you sit down, you still look terrible." He chuckled, while she pouted at his comment.

"Whatever!" She puffed out her cheeks, which looked adorable, and sat on the sofa.

Out of nowhere, the doorbell suddenly rang.

"I'll get it!" Taehyung shouted, while running to the door.

He opened the door, and instantly smiled.

"Oh annyeong everyone!" He greeted.

Got7 all walked in, and saw Siyeon.

"Oh, Siyeon! You're awake." Junior said.

"Yes, I am." She tiredly said.

"Well, we bought you ice-cream!" Jackson shouted.

"You know what they say, when you're ill you should have ice cream to cool you down." BamBam said.

"Yah, who says that? Only you say that!" JB said.

Everyone chuckled at BamBam.

"What it's true though! It does cool you down!" BamBam said, before sitting next to Siyeon.

"It's not contagious is it?" He asked her.

"If it was, I'd be happy if you got it." She said, while sticking her tongue out at him.

"Hey!" He said, and pouted.

Siyeon's POV

I got to say, whenever I'm with BamBam, I always end up having fun. No wonder he's my best friend.

Anyway, after that, everyone was talking and hanging around in the living room, whilst I was sitting there quietly, eating my ice-cream. I wasn't in the mood to talk anymore. I was too deep in thought about my plan. I still had to fix the details and everything, as well as plan it carefully. I was really thankful that I got some info about the guys plan and also his name, well fake name 'Master X'.

I never realised that Jungkook was staring at me, as I was just staring at my ice-cream. I didn't look up at all, only when I had to brush some of my hair behind ears, that was when I noticed him. I straight away looked down.

As soon as I finished, I was tired, so I wanted to go to bed.

"Well, thanks for the ice-cream, I'm going to go now! Nice seeing you guys!" I told all of them.

"Bye Siyeon." All of Got7 chorused.

"Wait Siyeon, let me come with you." Oppa said.

Oppa went with me to my room. I went in my bed, and when I did, before oppa could leave, I quickly grabbed his sleeve.

"Oppa, please don't go." I whispered.

"What is it Siyeon?" Oppa asked me, while he turned and faced me, and then sat down.

"Oppa, I have to tell you something important." I started.

"Okay?"

Without realising it, I told him about the past events. No, not about Jungkook. Only about the attacks, plus I left out the bit, where the guy wanted to kidnap me.

"WHAT!!" Oppa screamed, but not too loud, so the others could hear.

"Shh, calm down oppa. I know I should have told you, but a lot of stuff have happened, and I was distracted, I'm sorry." I apologised.

"Anyway, oppa. I have to tell you something else to." I told him.

I started telling him about my plan, leaving out the bit where I fake getting kidnapped. I won't tell you the plan yet, but that was a little hint.

Oppa suddenly hugged me, wrapping his arms around me.

"Gomawo Siyeon-ah. Gomawo for telling me everything." He thanked me.

While he thanked me, my eyes were getting teary. Why was I getting emotional all of a sudden? When we stopped, and I was just staring into space. I could see oppa hesitating to tell me something.

"Er, Siyeon-ah? What happened between you and J-Jungkook?" He hesitated.

"Nothing. Nothing happened." I said too quickly.

I think oppa knew that I didn't want to say anything, so he didn't push the topic any further. But when he became silent, I don't know why, but I started crying.

"Mianhe oppa. Mian. Sorry for not being completely honest with you. It's just that I'm not ready to talk yet. I'm still an unsolved puzzle." I sobbed.

Oppa wiped my tears, and told me it was fine. He tucked me in bed, and before leaving he kissed my forehead, and told me goodnight.

Gomawo oppa. Really. I'm thankful for you giving some of your time to listen to me.

#Here you go. hope you like this chapter, and yes I will post more short chapters like this. Anyway, have any of you seen the new seventeen music video. Very nice is a very catchy song, and I love it soo much. Tell me who your bias is. I technically have loads, so I won't say, only after I see yours. Anyway, thanks for reading my book, I really appreciate it.