Prank and First Meetings!!

Siyeon's POV

'RING, RING!! RING, RING!! RING, RING!!!'

The alarm went off and I quickly jumped out of bed. Ah, finally. My first day of school, and I was super excited. I wonder how school is. I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face, as well as have a quick shower. I then blow dried my hair, before going to the kitchen. That's weird, no one's awake. I decided to wake my brother up, because if they didn't wake up now, then all of them might oversleep. Oh, wait. He shares a room with Hobi oppa and Taehyung oppa. Aishh!! Wait, I know, why don't I play a prank on just oppa. I'm sure that will wake everyone up. I quickly got a water gun, which I found in this toy box in the living room. I guess boys will be boys. Anyway, I filled it up full of cold water and tiptoed in oppa's room. I grabbed the alarm clock and made sure it was on full volume, before setting to go off in exactly one minute. I quickly stayed near the curtains and RING!!!!! I quickly opened the curtains, and started squirting oppa with the water. He started screaming like a girl, which was soo funny. He woke everyone in the room, and everyone else in the other rooms. Hobi oppa and Taehyung oppa started laughing like crazy. As soon as the water gun was empty, I looked at oppa, and he looked angry. I quickly screamed, and started running away from him. I sprinted for my life. Namjoon oppa and Jungkook oppa, as well as Jin and Suga oppa came out of their bedrooms. I quickly found the closest person, which was Jungkook and hid behind him.

"Yah, Siyeon-ah!!I'm gonna kill you!!" Jimin shouted.

"Jungkook oppa help me!" I asked him.

But before he could, oppa caught me and started squirting me with the water gun. What, he refilled it!! Because I kept on trying to dodge it, it actually went on everybody else and they were all soaking wet. They all looked at me, and I just shrugged my shoulders innocently.

"Don't blame me, you guys were'nt waking up, and we might be late, so you're welcome. And hey, i'm also soaking wet, thank you oppa." I said sarcastically.

"You're most welcome Siyeon." Oppa said, while messing up my hair.

"Yah, hajima!! Go get ready oppa's." I said while trying to slap oppa's hand away.

Everyone just chuckled and went back in their rooms to get ready.

I went back in my room, and got my uniform out of the cupboard. Yes, I have my uniform because oppa told the manager to buy it when we were in Busan. I wore a white shirt, which had a chequered collar on it, as well as a small ribbon bow tie. I wore my chequered skirt as well as black tights. Just in case, I wore jean shorts underneath, which you couldn't see because my skirt covered it. Then I wore my black sneakers and tied my hair in a high ponytail. Then, I grabbed my phone and backpack and went to the dining room. As soon as I went in the dining room, I had cereal. Everyone started coming in, and ate breakfast with me. Then Jimin oppa said,

"Siyeon-ah, umma asked if you could send a picture to her of you in your uniform."

"What!! That's embarrassing. Okay, but only if oppa is in it with me." I said, while smiling.

Jimin oppa then came near me and took a selfie with me, and then sent it to eomma.

"Come on, the cars are here." Namjoon oppa said. We all got up and started walking to the cars.

"I know you guys are famous and all that, but is it really necessary to go in these cars?" I asked.

"Yes because we might get attacked by sasaeng fans." Jin oppa answered.

I nodded. Jin oppa, Hobi oppa, Namjoon oppa and Yoongi oppa went in the first car, and all the others, including me, went in the other.

As we were driving their, oppa said,