Shaken...

Siyeon's POV

This time, when I went to school, I went by car with oppa's. I don't know, but I just felt like it. I couldn't risk going to school today by myself, especially after what happened yesterday because that seriously shook me. How Taejun looked at me, I could tell that he was starting to become a monster. A vicious monster, and that it was too late for me to bring my old friend back. He never used to be like that when we were younger. He was just like an ordinary boy. But obviously things change as you get older, which is one of the reasons why I hate growing up. You have more problems and responsibilities to handle.

However, even though I felt safe with oppa and the others, when I got off, all the girls glared at me. Oh no! There's always and positive and negative in a decision, isn't there? I quickly looked down, to avoid their stares, and speed walked inside, whilst dragging unnie along with me.

Wait a minute! Talking about girls, I haven't seen Sora in a long time. Not that I care, since I'm quite glad because I already have enough on my plate. Wait, I just remembered! I remember overhearing Sora's friends saying that there was a problem, so she's staying with her grandparents, or something. At least I don't have that nuisance around, or my problems would have doubled.

When I walked to class, I saw Taejun, so I freaked out. I quickly ran inside my classroom, and to my seat. I sat down, and placed my forehead on my desk, trying to calm my beating heart. What's wrong with me? I should stop acting like this or oppa would start becoming suspicious of me. And I'm not ready to answer, especially because they don't know who he is, as in his real identity.

~

Do you remember that I told you that my powers were starting to become weak? Well they are actually starting to go out of control. As in, all of a sudden I started hearing Taejun's thoughts, even though I didn't want to. Just by listening to his thoughts, made me cringe because they were all about me. I shook my head, and hit it, trying to make it go away. But then, it switched to someone else. 'What's she doing?' I heard the person's thoughts. I knew exactly who it was, so I turned my head, and as soon as I did, Jungkook looked in the other direction. I rolled my eyes. Way to be obvious Jeon Jungkook! I sighed. Why do I care about him? I shouldn't be thinking about him.

Do I still love him? Aniyo, I can't. I must forget about these feelings. Ugh, why is my heart soo complicated? Stupid heart!!

I didn't lift up my head, and just left it on the table. What am I going to do?

"Hey Siyeon, what's the matter?" Bammie asked me out of concern.

"Oh nothing, just a little tired."

"Oh, okay." He smiled at me.

Sorry Bammie for lying, but I can't tell you the truth, at least not yet. I don't want people to meddle with my problems. I should learn to handle them myself.

When it was break time, I slowly walked down the hall. Why do I feel soo sluggish today? I stopped walking, when I spotted Yerin. Now's my chance. She's been acting strange these days, and she's not talking to any of us, which is a good thing. But I sense something weird. I gathered all of my confidence and courage and confronted her.

"Hey! Yerin!" I shouted, while running to her.

"Why are you here?" She rolled her eyes.

"Finally showing your true colours I see." I said, while folding my arms.

She scoffed.

"Can you go away?"

"Ask nicely, and maybe I'll think about it."

"Can you please go away?"

"Nice try. But no. I need answers!"

"Answers for what? B****!" She shouted to my face.

My eye twitched when she swore at me. I don't like swearing, for your information.

"Don't swear, or you'll see the worst of me!" I gritted my teeth, while I said it in an angry voice.

When I said that, her eyes wavered.

"How come you're not canoodling with Jungkook? I thought you used to follow him everywhere he went? And, how come you aren't talking to us anymore?" I asked her all at once.

"Like you want me to talk to you." She sarcastically said.

"That's true."

"Well, even though he was part of my mission, I didn't mean to, but I kinda... did fall for... Kookie. So I... confessed to him, thinking that maybe... if he did accept my feelings, I could try and save him... But he rejected me!.. That jerk!"

"Hey! You can't call him Kookie, only I can! And, he doesn't need saving. Touch him with your grimy hands, and I'll kick you all the way to prison." I stated.

"And I don't care about you guys. I was only friends with you, so I could get closer to him."

I chuckled at her honesty.

"Anyway, so what if he rejected you, are you a beg?""

"NO!" She answered in a flash.

"Exactly! Plus I'm sure there's plenty of boys out there, who like creepy stalkers like you." I told her, before leaving.

"YAH!" She shouted, since I just took the mick out of her.

I laughed to myself. Great comeback Siyeon. Great comeback.

#Sorry it's a short chapter. Anyway, thank you guys soo much. My book got 1k reads!!!!! YEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy the rest of the book!

^_^ Byeeeeeee!