Beautiful...

Siyeon's POV

My eyes fluttered open, and the sun met my morning face. I looked at the view, and heard the birds chirping, today was not going to be a stressful day. You guys don't know how relieved I am that everyone accepted me as an angel. I'm soo happy. Now I don't have anything else to hide, well maybe about the vampire thing. I'll tell them about TJ only when they find out. Anyway, I got up and felt like I was a new person. The fact that I'm an angel makes me feel weird. Like I hope they don't treat me differently just because I'm some spy / angel from heaven. I quickly walked to my bathroom and brushed my teeth before having a quick shower. I quickly dried my hair after going out the shower and put on my uniform. Instead of tying my hair up like always, I just did a side braid, and ran downstairs with my bag.

"Annyeong oppa." I said, when I saw him in the dining room.

"Annyeong Siyeon! Omo, why do you look soo pretty?" He exclaimed.

"Huh, what do you mean? Don't I always look like this?" I asked.

"Aniyo, you do, but the braid really suits you. Trust me, I'm your oppa and I know that you're always pretty in my eyes." He told me.

"Wow, what happened to you early in the morning? Why are you being soo cheesy? Don't tell me you fell off the bed and and became crazy?" I squinted at him.

"Wae? Can't I compliment my ANGEL!" He emphasised on the angel bit.

"Yah, wae? Don't call me that in front of everyone. That's embarrassing." I squatted his hands away from my red cheeks.

"Aigoo, Angel's embarrassed!" He cooed.

I puffed out my cheeks. Who does he think he is? I'm not a baby.

"Jiminie, hajima! Don't bother poor Siyeon." Jin oppa said.

"Praise It Mother!" I exclaimed, which made both of them and me laugh.

Narrator's POV

Everyone started coming in and they all sat down for breakfast.

"Are you guys busy today?" Siyeon asked all of them.

"Ani, we're not performing Boy in Luv today. Tomorrow's our goodbye stage in Music Bank, and then MCountdown as well as Inkigayo." Namjoon explained to her.

"Oh, that's good! I was worried that you guys might work to hard and not worry about your health." She said, while putting a spoonful of cereal in her mouth.

"Aw, is little Siyeon worried about oppa?" Jimin said in a baby voice.

"Yah, Oppa! I didn't say it to just you, I said it to everyone. Jin oppa, Oppa's been annoying me since I woke up, tell him!!" She whined.

Jin scolded Jimin for picking on Siyeon, and Siyeon just smirked at Jimin.

"Siyeon, you're evil." Was all that Jimin said, before he flipped his imaginary air.

They all finished their breakfast and set off to school. When they got off, Siyeon ran to Sohyun and was full of joy.

"Annyeong unnie!!" She greeted with a beautiful smile.

"Annyeong Siyeon. You sure are happy today." She said while also smiling.

The boys all watched her. Siyeon's smile was soo contagious, that a smile appeared on their faces too. The GOT7 members also joined, and smiled at Siyeon. Jimin and everyone were soo glad that Siyeon went into their lives, because they experienced feelings that they've never had before. She was precious to all of them, and before they all thought of her as an angel that entered their lives and changed everything, and the funny thing was that it turned out she was an actual angel. Siyeon saw all of them smiling, and not coming in.

"Palli, come in, we're going to be late." She said, and her smile not leaving her face.

Because no one was budging, she went behind all of them, and pushed them in, which made everyone snap out of it. They all started running to class, because the bell was about to go. Everyone arrived at their classes just on time, and Siyeon was shaking her head.

"I told you guys to hurry up!" She said, while facing Jungkook, Yugyeom and BamBam.

"Mian." They apologised, before sitting down on their seats.

~

Lesson finished, and they all met each other in the hall. Siyeon forgot to get her textbook for her next class, so went to her locker to get it. As she did, someone pulled her hand, and she was against the wall. Luckily the hall was vacant, so no one saw her.

"TJ, get off of me." She struggled.

"Why do you look soo pretty? You're making it more harder for me to resist the urge to make you mine." He whispered in her ear.

She couldn't take it so she clapped her hands, which made TJ get off her, and he was forced against the wall which was opposite the one she was on.

"TJ, stop doing that, it's freaking me out you weirdo!" She said before leaving and clapped her hands again.

When she did, he fell down. He just smirked at her, with a plan in his head.

~

All day, Taejun kept on teasing her, and she was literally going to explode of anger. He was really annoying her, and she just wanted him to stop and turn good. Fortunately, no one noticed which was a good thing for Siyeon or she would have been asked a billion questions. Siyeon realized that throughout the whole day, Yerin was being weird. You see Yerin was being extra cautious of Siyeon today. She was being super nice to Siyeon, and because of that gesture, Siyeon was getting even more suspicious of her.

~

The bell went, and school was finished. Everyone ran out of class, and the school soon became empty. Siyeon had both her earphones on, but she remembered that she forgot something in her classroom, so went to get it. She wasn't looking forward, instead at her phone because she was texting her mum. All of a sudden, she felt someone push her, and she stumbled forward. Quickly, she looked behind her, but there was no one there, so she shrugged it off and kept on walking. She felt another push, and she looked again, but still there was no one there. When she continued walking, she was walking backwards, but as she was, she didn't see the trap, and tripped over the wire. It all happened soo fast, that she couldn't react as she was falling backwards. As she was waiting for the pain, she realised she was in Jungkook's arms. When she landed safely in his arms, her earphones slipped off and fell to the ground. They were both too stunned, that they were just staring into each other's eyes and didn't even move. Siyeon's heart started fluttering, and her heart was beating fast.

While they were staring at each other, Jr came running in. He stopped when he saw them,

"What are you guys doing?" He said.

As soon as he said that, they both snapped out of it and separated, and stood straight. They looked on the opposite side, and awkwardly coughed. Both of their cheeks were bright red. Jungkook's heart was going to burst, and he didn't know why.

"Nothing happened!" They both said at the same time, which made them both shocked.

They were getting too embarrassed, so they both fled the scene in opposite directions, and Siyeon picked up her phone and earphones as she ran. Jr just blinked. He knew something suspicious was happening to both of them, and he could feel that maybe, just maybe...Siyeon might like Jungkook, not as a friend, but in a different way...