Being Sick!!

Siyeon's POV

The sun was in my face, as I woke up. Lazily I opened my eyes and immediately regretted it. It was too bright. I covered my face with my duvet, and moaned. Why does it have to be soo bright? Yes, I'm in a bad mood right in the morning. I can tell my day is going to be bad. I honestly didn't feel like going out of bed, but I know I have to. I got up groggily, and dragged myself to my bathroom. I stood in front of the sink, and stared at the mirror. I was staring at my reflection. Pale skin, rosy cheeks, puffy, swollen eyes, probably from all the crying and a runny nose. I look like this? You know what who cares. I didn't care cleaning up myself because I just didn't have the energy left. I blew my nose before putting on a hoodie, and strolling downstairs. When I went to the dining room, I pulled the hood up, and covered my eyes slightly. Everyone was shocked when they saw me. Especially my complexion.

"Siyeon, what happened to you?" Oppa asked me.

"N-Nothing." I answered him.

Oppa placed his hand on my forehead, and when he did, he quickly took it off.

"Omo, it's hot. Yah, go straight back to bed missy. You're not going to school!" He shouted at me.

"Ne." I obeyed.

"I don't care if you object- wait did you say yes?"

"Yes, I did." I said.

"Okay."

I turned around, and went up to my room. He probably was shocked, since I always said I wanted to go to school, even if I was injured or sick. Even though I feel like rubbish, I was relieved when oppa said that I wasn't going to school. It's just that, I love school and all, but I didn't want to go today. I think I need to sort out my messed up feelings, and fix myself up, before going to school. I layed on my bed, and closed my eyes, trying to go back to dreamland, and going away from my scrambled up life....

~~~~~~~~

I woke up from my little nap, and obviously knew that everyone was gone. When I woke up, I sat up, after regaining my energy and sat there. I sat there in complete silence. Not thinking of anything in particular, but I just sat there. To be honest, I needed this kind of space after everything that has happened. This silence, helped my mind to become tranquil and peaceful. While I was consuming this atmosphere, my phone started ringing, shattering my atmosphere right away. I picked my phone up out of annoyance, and answered it.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo Siyeon-ah."

"Er, who is this?" I asked this anonymous person.

"You must be one curious girl ey? Don't worry, you'll find out about me soon."

"Who are you? You're creeping me out!"

"Oh, am I? I'm very sorry. I'm not meant to be creeping you out, but scaring you off."

"Puh-lease, you wouldn't be able to make me run. I'm not scared of you." I said with full confidence.

"Well whatever! I wouldn't show that confidence if I was you. Because you never know what might happen. I can do anything to you." He said, before hanging up.

I just went blank. Huh? What? What did he say? Before I could think of any more questions, all of a sudden my phone vibrated. Someone sent me a message, so I read it. It was from the guy who called me just now. He wrote, 'I can do anything to you whenever, because I'm always watching you. Watching your every step, be careful my dear!' Just by reading it, I could imagine him smirking while giving this. This sent shivers down my spine.

Because I was alone, and I had a lot of time on my hands, I was just thinking about a plan. Yes, a plan! After that call, I decided that I had to do something. I can't just sit around, and do nothing. I need to finish this once and for all, or I can never move off from this topic. I thought really hard about this. Trust me! I couldn't think of anything, but then I remembered about what happened yesterday. And because of that, I thought of it. Remember the people who were following me? They wanted to kidnap me? Yeah, I think the person who called me was Master X.

Jimin's POV

When I saw Siyeon, I thought I was looking at a live corpse. Seriously, she looked soo dead. She looked like a zombie, who has no feelings. I was dying to know what happened to my baby sister, but I know that if I asked her, she'll just lie and say she's fine. That's just how she is. Let me tell you this, I hate seeing Siyeon in distress. I just can't take it. And she's been distressed for more than a week, and I feel like I'm going to burst. I know it hasn't happened yet, but I'm afraid that it's reaching it's limit. I noticed that she completely changed, and the once beagle queen Siyeon, changed into a quiet delicate girl, who looked like if you touch her, she would just crumble into pieces. I don't care, but she needs to tell me her feelings and her troubles, I mean just what am I to her. Am I not her brother?

#Sorry, but this is a short chapter. I will update soon, especially because summer holidays are coming up. Anyway, hope you enjoy this short chapter. I'll probably post the next one tomorrow, so yeah. BTW, a pic of Jimin at the top!! Anyway, Byeee!!