Telling the Truth!!

Siyeon's POV

This was it! This was the moment I tell my most trusted secret to them!

I took a deep breath. My palms were becoming sweaty, and you could feel the tension in the room, literally, if you came in here, the tension would slap you in the face, hard.

"I just have to tell you...oppa mianhe I didn't tell you sooner, but I...I ...I finally got all of my memories back." I stuttered, but managed to say.

As soon as I said it, of course oppa's eyes were wide open. Obviously he would be shocked.

"Before you say anything, let me explain. I have my reasons for not telling you okay."

When I said that, oppa nodded. I took a deep breath,

"I know you guys might not believe me because it's unusual and ridiculous but I need to tell you about my past. You see... when I was born, I was found in front of a doorstep, and a kind women took me in. I don't know how I ended up there but anyway, as I grew up I found out that my foster mum was actually a principle of a school. And it's not just any school, it's a spy school." I said.

Everyone looked at me weirdly.

"I grew up in a spy school and because I was the number one spy in my prestigious school, my mother put me on missions as I was ready. So I did a lot of missions and succeeded them. But all of a sudden my mother told me about another mission, so I investigated. You see a criminal, who's called Master X, wanted to steal the most precious diamond in the world, and I had to disguise as a one of his people and be close to him to find out information. Thankfully I found the information, but unfortunately it turned out Master X found out who I was and also a very important secret of mine. After he found out about me, he sent people to capture me because he wanted my secret and he said that if they couldn't capture me then they had to kill me, but I quickly fled and ran through the forest. When I ran, I accidently tripped over a rock and tumbled down the hill. I was badly injured so I struggled to get up, and in the corner of my eye, I saw someone and all of a sudden someone whacked me on the head with a bat. He thought I was dead, so he went away. But luckily at that time, oppa and eomma found me and took me to the hospital, and that's how I ended up with oppa. However, Master X didn't know, but I recorded his conversation about his plan and sent it to headquarters long time ago." I finished.

Everyone didn't move. They just kept on blinking. Then Jackson oppa broke the silence by asking me,

"Siyeon-ah...what was the secret?"

"The secret was that...you guys will definitely think I'm joking but I'm not. My secret is that I'm actually an...an....an angel!" I finally managed to say.

After a minute of silence, everyone started laughing.

"Seriously, an angel. Angel's don't exist." Youngjae oppa laughed.

"I'm being serious." I said, while being frustrated to why they didn't believe me.

I pouted and crossed my arms. I had no choice but to do this.

"Can you guys hear me?" I said in everyone's mind.

Everyone stopped laughing, and was confused.

"Guys, it's me Siyeon speaking into your minds. If this doesn't prove that I have powers then I don't know how to prove I am an angel." I said through telepathy.

"Guys, I know it's hard to take in right now, but everyone grows up and starts believing that there is no such thing as powers and angels, but there is. But let me tell you something, there are angels, but I'm the only one on earth. All the others are in heaven." I said out loud, for them to all hear.

"But, why are you telling us right now?" Bammie asked me in a small voice.

I couldn't help it and started tearing up.

"Because do you remember that all this time there are stuff happening to you guys? Well before you, I was their target. They set up traps in school and I was nearly shot and whatnot, and one of the evil agents even stalked me and followed me everywhere I went a few days ago. This all started happening when I got a phone call from Master X telling me that he was going to find me and kill me after taking my powers. But suddenly, they stopped attacking me and now put you guys as their target. They are trying to harm you so I could give up my powers, so before anything real bad happens I wanted to tell you, so you guys could be aware and know what's happening. I'm sorry everyone. I'm sorry because it's all my fault. If only I died that day, then he wouldn't had put you as his target, because of me....because of me...you guys are all in danger..." I cried.

I don't know, I just broke down and hugged my knees, while crying into them. Just thinking about them getting hurt make me overflow with guilt.

"Yah Siyeon-ah! Never say that! If you died that day, then I would never have met you and you wouldn't have been my dongsaeng. And I wouldn't have had those memories with you. I don't even want to think about you not being in my life, never say that..." Oppa said, while hugging me.

Soon everyone hugged me and it was a great friendly hug.

"Don't blame yourself Siyeon, it's not you fault." JB oppa said.

"Yeah girl, if you weren't here, then I'd probably be in hospital or dead by now by those bullies, so I'm really grateful to you." Unnie told me.

~

After our big hug, and we all calmed down, I started showing them my powers.

"Oh yeah, I forgot, please don't tell anyone about my secret, not even eomma or Yerin. I only told you guys because you guys need to be aware, which means i'm in trouble." I said.

"What do you mean trouble?" Mark oppa asked.

"There are rules you know." I said.

"Don't tell me you have a angel handbook." Tae oppa joked.

"It's not a handbook, but it's the angel book and it's only for me. It includes all the rules and a story of an angel's life. Plus it tells you what to avoid and other stuff. I would have showed you, but I think it's in my old school, in Busan." I informed them.

"Oh." They all said in unison.

"Give us some example of some rules." Jr oppa said.

"I cannot use my powers to support evil. I have this thing called glory, it's when my whole body shines, so that's why I can't dye my hair because my glory wares it away."

"Oh, no wonder the hair dye never worked on you when me and Jr hyung setup that prank." Tae oppa said.

"Yeah, but it worked on me." Jin oppa frowned.

We all started laughing after that.

Of course there are other rules, but no one really needs to know them. There is a rule about vampires, but I haven't told them about the existence of vampires or TJ (Taejun sunbae), I mean I think it's not the right time, as well as they don't need to know that, yet.

#Hope you all like this chapter. Please comment below if you like my book and also, what do you think the vampire rule is. You find out in the next chapters.