Please?

Siyeon's POV

At lunchtime, we were laughing and having a good time. I missed these moments. These happy moments of my daily life. Just seeing everyone smile made me happy. I can't believe I lived without them all these years. I know it's cheesy, but these guys are my life. We've gone through soo much, I mean we sure did go through a lot, especially me. I encountered a lot of difficulties during my time with them, and although it's over, another thing will again challenge me for their happiness...

~~~

After we finished eating, we still had a lot of time left, so I stood up and told them that I had to do something really important, and then left them before they could say anything. I headed to the music room. Teacher gave me permission to practice, so it was alright for me to use this room. I locked the door, and walked to the piano. Yes, I will play piano in my performance.

I started playing and sang along. I practiced a little bit and finished just before the bell would go off. I quickly joined the others. As expected, they obviously asked me what I did and where I went, but you know me. A tough cookie to crack!! I didn't tell them. No I refused. Hey! A secret's a secret ;)

"I'm sorry, but it's a secret!" I informed them playfully.

"Aww!!" They all moaned, and I just chuckled.

While we were walking, I noticed the Summer Ball poster. I then heard unnie start talking about it to everyone. Oooh, perfect timing!! ;P

"Are you guys gonna go?" Unnie asked them all.

"No." They all said in unison.

Okay? That creeped me out a little. Huh? What did they say?

"Why not?" I asked them.

"Just not interested!" I heard Jackson say.

"Hmm, you know Jackson you're such a bad liar." I pouted.

"Because you're still recovering, and we don't want to go without you." Oppa said.

I turned around.

"Huh? But who said I'm not going?"

"What?"

"I want to go, since this is my first ball in this school." I explained to them.

"You want to go?" He asked.

I nodded vigorously.

"Unnie, when is it?" I asked, although I knew. Just trying to not act suspicious!

"This Friday." She said.

"That's in 4 days! Wah, I'm soo excited! You guys are going to come right?" I asked.

Please come! I don't want them to miss my performance, especially that person.

"Well, if you want us to go, then we'll go. But will you be okay?" Oppa said out of concern, while placing his hand on top of my head.

"Don't worry oppa!! I'm completely fine!" I smiled at him.

He smiled, and pinched my cheek.

"Ow, that hurts!!"

"Aigoo, Siyeon-ah, don't smile like that in front of any boys, or they'll take you away from me." He joked.

I just laughed.

Don't worry oppa, I'll always be with you no matter what...I'll never leave you behind.

~~~~

It was decided that everyone was going to go, which made me soo happy. I'm sure they'll be surprised when they see me on stage. I'm already imagining their face expressions. I secretly and quietly laughed to myself, just by thinking about it cracks me up.

I then looked at unnie, and suddenly remembered.

"Oh, unnie. Are you going to wear your disguise to the ball?" I asked.

"No. I'm not. I've been thinking about what you said a long time ago, and I decided that I don't want to run away anymore. On that day, I'm going to show everyone my true identity." She said.

"That's great!" I exclaimed.

"Siyeon, when that happens, promise me that you'll always be by my side and be my friend." she said, while looking at me seriously and holding both my shoulders.

"I'm sorry unnie, but I don't want to be your friend." I said with a serious face.

"What?" She said, with a surprised and sad expression.

Everyone looked at me. My expression didn't falter.

"I don't want to be your friends....why would I be your friend when I'm your best friend?" I told her.

She was shocked.

I started laughing.

"Your face!!"

"Yah!! You scared me!!"

"Mian! It was a joke. Unnie, of course I will. Is that something to ask?" I sarcastically, said as she smiled at my response.

I hugged her, before we continued walking. I sneakily walked to BamBam. Let me tease him a little. I went to his ear, and whispered,

"Did you hear that Bammie? Are you gonna be ready when unnie shows her true self to everyone? Especially her pretty side?"

Instantly, he started blushing. I chuckled, as I guessed what his reaction was going to be beforehand.

"You're gonna have to up your game before unnie gets taken." I winked at him, before escaping so he couldn't shout at me.

Lol! Bammie's soo cute!!

He was chasing me, and I stuck my tongue at him. The rest already left, and it was just us maknaes going to class.

I then accidently bumped into someone and was caught off balance. Before I fell, someone put an arm around my waist, and caught me. I looked up, and my eyes met with Jungkook's. My eyes widened.

".....you...okay?" He asked.

I quickly got out of his grasp and nodded.

"Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." I apologised, before walking the other way.

Boy, that was awkward~~~

I can't wait for Friday. I need to sort this out.

I ran to the library, and sat down. This was my thinking place in school, especially because not a lot of people came. They sometimes go to the other library. This place helps me calm down.

When I closed my eyes, I clutched my chest. Not again. Not now! I shut my mouth tight, so I couldn't release a scream. I was in pain.

I took deep breaths. I inhaled and exhaled, trying to control my breathing. My forehead hit the table, and darkness consumed me.

~~

My eyes fluttered open. I quickly sat up. Huh? I guess collapsed into my chair. Few!! No one witnessed my mini faint. But then again, I guess it looked like I was sleeping. I hope this doesn't happen on Friday.

I checked my watch, and saw that I missed a lesson. I still have a few minutes before the next lesson starts, so I ran to class, and luckily made it! When I sat down, I I quickly tried to catch my breath, before paying attention.

Hey guys!! This is another surprise chapter!! I hope you guys like this chapter!! Anyway, thanks for wishing me happy birthday. I had a fantastic birthday. Anyway, I'll see you guys!! Comment below!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!^-^