Caught Red-Handed Pt 2

Narrator's POV

It was lunchtime, and everyone seemed down. They've all been noticing that Siyeon felt down, but they still acted the same in front of her. Because they knew that she didn't want anyone to worry about her. It hurt Jimin to see her like this, but he couldn't do anything.

They were all talking, but then stopped, when Taejun came. When Siyeon denied talking to him, everyone furrowed their eyebrows. Why did she refuse? They all thought. Jimin then told her to just go and see what he wanted. So she obeyed what he said, and went. To be honest, they were all confused at why Taejun wanted to talk to her, and also curious.

~

After a while, Siyeon still didn't come back. So they were all getting agitated. Suddenly, Sohyun stood up, and said,

"One second, I'm coming back." And then left.

"Where is she going?" Taehyung asked BamBam.

He just shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know."

A couple minutes later, they were all getting worried. Jungkook couldn't take it anymore, and finally stood up and left, making the others follow. They went out of the canteen, and when they did, they heard a noise. No, a scream! They all quickly went in the direction where they heard it from, and entered the classroom. Jungkook saw Taejun abusing her. He quickly went to him, and pulled him right off Siyeon. He noticed that Taejun was moaning pain for some reason, but he didn't care. Because at that moment, he was angry.

"Let go off her!" He shouted at him.

Taejun fell to the ground. When he did, Jimin punched him square in the face.

"Oppa, hajima! Don't hit him!" Siyeon shouted.

"Are you crazy? What are you talking about? Come on, let's go!" He said.

He dragged her out of there, all the way to the roof. And he made her sit down, while everyone surrounded her.

"Siyeon-ah, gwaenchanha?" Mark asked her.

She nodded.

"Oppa I need to go back!" Siyeon told him.

"Wae? No! No way!" He said.

Siyeon took a deep breath, and calmed herself down.

"Fine. But oppa, can you do me a favor? Give this to Taejun if I can't go." Siyeon said while handing him a small container, full with a clear liquid in it.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Just give it to him, please?" She said.

He went, and she started wiping her tears.

"Omo, what's that?" Youngjae said, while pointing at her arms.

He saw her marks from yesterday, on her wrist.

"That's nothing." She said, while pulling her sleeve down.

"Stop lying!" BamBam said, and forcefully pulled her sleeves up.

When they saw, they all gasped out of shock. They all saw her bruised and scarred arms. She had new scratches from just now, that were bleeding because of Taejun. Siyeon quickly pulled them back down.

"You better explain now missy." Junior said in a stern voice, while Jimin came back.

"Okay, fine. Taejun is actually my childhood friend-"

"If he's you friend, then why would he do that to you?" Yugyeom interrupted her.

"Let me finished." She told him.

"He's been my friend, ever since I was found from my late eomma. But there's something really important about him, which you can't tell anyone."

They all nodded.

"Tae Jun's...he's...he's a vampire!" She told them.

"What!" They all said.

"Yes, he's a vampire. But he's harmless though. You see I have a lot of vampire friends, and none of them are evil. In fact, they made a deal that if they were good, then they were allowed to live on earth. So they were. This happened long time ago with the 1st generation vampires. So ever since then, they were brought up like normal humans. But, a few years later, Taejun heard something. You see, if a vampire drinks the blood of an angel, then that vampire would become the most powerful ever. But you see, I'm the only angel on this planet. However vampire's can't drink my blood." She told them.

"What do you mean?" Jin oppa asked.

"A vampire can't drink an angel's blood because if they do, then they could die, or burn to death. That's why I told oppa to give him that liquid. It was the medicine to help cure it. Taejun had some of my blood, so I gave it. But it can only work, if the angel gave permission to use it."

"What! He had some of your blood!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Chill oppa. It was only a little, and his tongue was burning."

"If it can kill him, then how is he meant to do it?"

"If a vampire can make an angel fall in love with him, then the vampire can easily drink the blood. So all these years, he's tried to win me over. But I obviously knew about it. But now, he;s using plain force, since the special day is coming. The special say is when he has to drink the blood, or else he would have to wait another 6 years." Siyeon explained.

"So he only became like that, because the greed of power blinded him." She added on.

They all nodded, because they got it.

Then she told them about everything he did to her. She told him about the past events.

"So you're telling me that he's been harassing my sister for soo many days, and you didn't even care to tell me?" Jimin asked her.

"Mianhe oppa. He used to tease me before, which I was used to. But he only recently started doing this. Plus I never knew it would become like this" She apologised.

"Okay. Guys, I want to talk to Siyeon, so can you guys go please?" He asked them.

They all left.

"Siyeon, I'm very disappointed, and upset. I'm your brother. I at least have the rights to know what's happening to my little sister. You could've at least told me." He sighed.

He then hugged her, and patted her head.

"Don't worry. I'm not mad. But from now on, you're not alowed to meet him. Not even breath the same air as him, Avoid him at all cost. None of us are ever going to leave you behind, arrasso?" Jimin told her.

She nodded, and agreed.

~~~~~~

On the other hand, while everyone was waiting, Jungkook was getting angry. He couldn't believe that all this happened, and no one knew a single thing about it. Is she crazy? Why wouldn't she tell us? He probably hurt her a lot. He thought.

Honestly, it would be a lie if he said that he didn't miss her. Of course he does. He was the closest to her after all. He was there, when she needed someone to comfort her, before the argument.

#Hey! How's you like it?

In the comments, tell me who your bias in BTS is and GOT7. I want to know!

^_^ Byeeeeee!