A Date?

Narrator's POV

After the ball finished, everyone went home. And as soon as they reached home, they all went to bed. They were all soo happy that the next day was Saturday because all of their energy was drained and they needed to recharge and stay in bed.

~The Next Day~

The birds were chirping and there were no clouds in the sky. It was a perfect day, Siyeon woke up and felt refreshed. She felt happy on how her life was starting to feel complete.

She stretched out and got out of bed. She did the usual and washed up, before going downstairs. When she went downstairs, it was silent. There was no noise. No one was awake. She shook her head. They were all exhausted from having soo much fun in the ball. Siyeon then thought that she should make breakfast for everyone since Jin wasn't awake. She tied her hair into a high pony tail and wore the apron before starting to cook.

~

Time passed and she finally finished cooking. She placed all of the food on the table and placed the cutlery, plates and glasses down as well. After, she thought it was time for them to wake up.

She climbed up the stairs and knocked on everyone's door, and barged in while trying to wake everyone up. When Siyeon woke them all up, she told them to wash up since she made breakfast. Downstairs, she sat down at the table and started her breakfast while one by one, everyone came in.

Siyeon's POV

"Wow. Siyeon-ah you made it?" Oppa asked me.

I nodded.

"It's yummy." He said and continued eating away.

While they were all eating, they thanked me and I felt happy since I never made breakfast before as it was always Jin oppa.

"Thanks Jin oppa for always making us breakfast. I don't know how you do it and I know we take it for granted, but I'm really grateful." I told him.

Jin oppa just ruffled my hair up, and said,

"It's alright. I make it because I want to. Thanks for making us breakfast in my absence."

I smiled.

After everyone was finished, Jungkook washed up and cleaned the table.

"Gomawo Jungkook." I thanked him.

"It's alright." He smiled.

When he said that, I could see in the corner of my eye that all the BTS members were slightly shocked. Probably because me and Jungkook started talking again.

"You guys are talking?" Tae oppa asked.

"Yeah why wouldn't we?" I said.

"So everything's fine between you two?" Namjoon oppa asked

"Things were fine between us ages ago. We just decided to talk again." I told them.

"Oh, that's a relief." Oppa said.

I smiled and Jungkook did to.

"Thank god. I actually thought I had to lock you two in a room for you to put your differences aside and make up." Jin oppa exclaimed.

Me and Jungkook just chuckled.

"Sorry to have caused you trouble hyung." Jungkook apologised to Jin oppa.

"It's okay, but next time this happens, you both are going to seriously be in a lot of trouble from me. And I will actually lock you guys in a room and throw the key away." He said while ruffling Jungkook's hair.