Water fight and Side hug?

Siyeon's POV

I was currently at home, and I'm soo bored. School already finished and I was bored out of my mind. Oh wait! I totally forgot about my homework. I was trying to think of an idea for the history project. I completely don't know what to do. I know, why don't I just talk on the group chat for all us maknaes? By the way, if you don't know, then the maknaes are me, Jungkook, Yugyeom, BamBam and Sohyun. I went on the group chat and started texting.

Me = Guys, I'm soo bored. Why don't we start our project?

Unnie= What should we do it on?

Kookie= I don't know, why don't we all think about an idea?

BamBam= Make sure it's not something boring though.

Yugyeom= Typical BamBam!

Me= Lol :P

BamBam= Wait I got an idea, why don't we meet up and then we'll decide.

Kookie= That's a great idea.

Unnie= Yh but where should we meet?

BamBam= I know, why don't you guys come to mine and Yugyeom's house, well GOT7's house.

Unnie= Jinjaeyo?

Me= That's cool. we'll all meet in your house.

Kookie= Yh that's fine with me.

Yugyeom= Meet you all in a bit.

I quickly got up, and then started getting changed. I wore a black top that said 83 in white, and then wore white dungaree shorts. Also, I wore my black converses, and I brushed my hair and decided to let it out. Then I grabbed my phone and went out of my room. I searched for oppa, and found him in his room.

"Oppa!" I called him.

"Yeah Siyeon-ah, why are you dressed up?" Oppa asked.

"I wanted to ask if me and Kookie oppa can go to GOT7's house because we need to start our project, that's why I got ready." I told him.

"Okay, but make sure you call me so I can send the driver to pick you up."

I nodded, and then knocked on Jungkook's and Namjoon oppa door, to see if he was ready. Oppa came out, and smiled.

"Come on let's go." He said.

While we were walking down the road, I quickly texted unnie to meet us at the park, so we can all go together. I found unnie, and this time she wasn't wearing her disguise. We all walked to the house, but because both of them were famous, we had to walk really fast before anyone could spot them. BamBam texted the address to me, so we found the house really easily. I rang the doorbell, and when I did, I heard a lot of screaming inside. We all looked at each other. Okay, what on earth is happening inside? I pressed the doorbell again, and still no reply. This time, I decided to call BamBam.

"Annyeonghaseyo." He picked up.

"Yah Bammie, why aren't you opening the door, we rang twice." I told him.

"Mianhe, I couldn't hear, I'll open it right now."

"By the way, what's happening inside?"

"You'll see!" He exclaimed.