Prologue

This is a story that will not leave my freaking mind. I just have to write it. Now I have two stories fighting for dominance in my head. Can you feel my headache, Any I will update Monday night. Hope you enjoy it............. 

Second Some chapters are private because... Well frankly speaking I can be a lot twisted soooo you gonna have to follow me in order to see the naughty chapter 21. If you have problems inbox me and I will send you the link.

**************************************************************************

In 2018 the world entered into World War 3. No one remembers how it started. All anyone seems to remember were Screams, Blood, and Death.

It is now 2066 and the world's population decreasing rapidly. People were killing one another for food, clothes, anything that would seem to ensure their own survival. Order was needed or all hope would be lost.

The government decided to organized a group of soldiers to help tame the overwhelming violence that populated the world. Regular soldiers wouldn't do, for they were already tainted by the sins that ruled man.

That gave birth to the Halo Project. Soldiers were selected from birth. Raised in a secluded part of the world. Trained to fight and be loyal to ones country.

Weakness would be beat out of them.

Would feel no emotions.

Taught only to obey and establish order.

Nathaniel is the Halo Projects number one solder. A merciless killing machine. He feels nothing. Pleading will get you nowhere with him. Disobedience will not be tolerated by him. Men, Women and even children will be taken in or killed by him if you break any law no more how small. He feels nothing.... Until he meets a loudmouthed, lewd shoplifter.

All Annika wanted was a damn peach....