Chapter Eleven

Unedited

Nathaniel was surprised when Annika suddenly put him in her mouth. Instantly, he went to yank her off him and kill her on the spot for her transgression. But when he felt the warmth of her mouth and tongue that had started moving against him, his arms lost all motion and landed hard on her head, she made a grunting noise that vibrated through his dick but did not stop. He looked down at her curly head as she slowly started to lift her head, dragging her tongue along with her until she reached the head sucked hard on it. Swirling her tongue around it like a snake capturing his prey. Something was traveling up his throat and when he parted his lips a sound he had only heard from men that were having sex came out. A moan. And they continually came out.

He knew this was wrong. Knew it went against what was beat into him over and over since he was a child. But he couldn't stop her. His body would not move. All he could do was watch her as her head went up and slid back down his dick. And her tongue was doing things he never thought a tongue could do. Things it was not supposed to be doing... and certainly not to him. But it felt so damn good. Even if he could move he wasn't sure he would stop her. It was more like he would shot her if she stopped.

Something tightening in his lower stomach causing it to clutch. Damn, what was happening? She said she could make it go away. she lied. He felt himself harden even more. Her hand wrapped around the bottom of his dick and started to do what her mouth was. Stroking the rest of him that wouldn't fit in her mouth. Fuck! His head went back to the headrest and his eyes closed against his will. That was dangerous. You should never take your eyes off an enemy. Annika was most certainly that. What she was doing was illegal,punishable by death. Halo Soldiers were not allowed sexual relations; it clouded the mind and caused men to make mistakes. Mistakes that could cost them their lives. Knowing all this he still couldn't do a damn thing. A weird crackling noise was tickling his throat but came out grunts.

It was starting to get hard to breathe. Little pants were heard from him. Still, he wanted more. The tightening in his abdomen was spreading throughout his body. Like it was building up to something. Waiting to be released somehow. He felt close to something. Like something major was about to happen. His body become completely immobile. Even his breath stop. It was so close. So fucking close... Then it happens.

She stops.

Nathaniel eyes shot open and stared down at the back of her head in shock. Why did the fuck she stop? Something amazing was gonna happen. He started breathing hard. He wanted to kill her. No! He wanted to grab her head and force her to continue. She started to lift her head away. No! what are you doing? Go back down! He wanted to yell at her, but couldn't. Even though she had stopped all the sucking and licking his voice was gone. He tried to speak but couldn't.

Was it all a trick? To poison him more.? He was worst off than before. Couldn't move his body? It certainly was a fast acting poison. Rage and frustration swept through him like a tsunami. He was at a lost of what to do. She had committed a crime. Violated his sacred body with her mouth. As a soldier, he is required by law to kill her. Or if anyone found out what happen here they both would be put to death. A tarnished soldier is a useless soldier. He just couldn't bring himself to do proceed with that action. Instead, he found himself wanting to chase that building fire that she had created in him.

He was at a lost for the first time in his life. Never had he disobeyed a law. Wait. That wasn't true; he let her live when she was just a child. A child that brought feelings out of him. God, I should have killed her then. Maybe I would have been spared the indignity of dying by a mere woman's hands. He thought in shame. Nathaniel knew that even though she had deceived him and brought about his death he couldn't harm her. Which puzzled him because it shouldn't have. The killing came easily to him and regrets never were.