Chapter Ten

Okay I was going to do both Pov's this chapter but something just told me No don't. So I didn't. Lol. Sorry. Annika won out. But I promise that the next chapter will have both. 

Unedited

*****************************************

What the fuck is he doing? 

A horrified Annika was currently sitting in the passenger seat of a black SUV with a gun pressed against her forehead. Frozen with shock she didn't notice when Nathaniel pulled over to the side of the dirt road they were traveling on. Or when he turned to fully face her. The other thing that she noticed was the gun. How cold the barrel felt against her skin and how heavy the iron felt. She started shaking. It could have been from the coolness of the gun or the fear that was traveling through her body. What went wrong? One minute it seemed like everything was going smoothly than the next shit just went to hell.

After Annika had finally came to the conclusion that for some odd unknown and strange reason she was attracted to this man. This Halo soldier. She develops a short and unplanned seduction in order to free her traitorous body of the desire that would not go away no matter how many times she reminded herself that he represented everything she deems evil. Seducing him seemed like a good idea then. To be honest, jumping on him and devouring his mouth and body seemed like a good way to go to. It was hard to focus on anything logical at that moment. The desire for him was so strong it was clouding all her good judgment. It was a raging fiery desire that torched her from the inside out. The only thoughts that were clear in her mind were ways to extinguished that that fire.

The only problem was that she was clueless on how to. I mean she wasn't an experienced seductress. Never had she flirted or teased any boys or men that she saw. The males she came into contacted with never brought about any sexual attraction in her, so seducing was as foreign to her as the stars in the night sky. Didn't know where to begin or how to arouse him. It was frustrating. Never had she had to think about those things. That was Raven's department.

Not to mention if the rumors about the Halo's were true; that they were vowed to celibacy, it would make her job that much harder. She would have to somehow convince him to break that sacred vow. That what she offered was worth any punishment that might follow if it was discovered what they did.

There was no one that she could ask for advice her in such a short amount of time. She and her family only had a day of visiting and she had never seen him in her district so that would mean this was the only day she had to do it. Had to take this once in a lifetime opportunity to convince him. That had made her anxiety worse.

Raven had a wealth of knowledge about teasing and flirting, but it would be a cold day in hell before she admits to Raven her attraction for the Halo. Knowing Raven, she would never let her live it down after the way Annika had so publicly made her disgust of them known.

So she decided to wing it. To do what her bodily instincts wanted. And it worked. At first. She had felt the little shiver that went through him when she touched his leg. Heard the quick intake of his breath when she whispered in his ear. He was responding to her even if she was unskilled in the art of seduction. When she saw that his dick hardens in his pants she was ecstatic. And very much excited. The smile that graced her face was one of womanly pride.

Just when she was about to take it to the next level. BAM! A gun was placed on her forehead. Like what the hell! Had she missed something? Did something wrong?

All Annika could do was stare into those cold gray eyes as she begins to pray that her life would not be cut so short. There were things she had yet to accomplished. So many things. Her life could not end now. Like this. Dying by the hand of the first man she ever been attracted to. I mean come on. How in the hell what was that fair? Her soul would roam the earth as a virgin ghost. How fucking embarrassing was that? And worst of all her sister would know that the first time she tried to get laid the man shot her instead. Urgh! No way in hell could I die now.