Chapter Twenty-Seven

Unedited

Melody watched in sadistic fascination as Alex and Nate tore into one another mercilessly. Neither showing no signs of weakening or ceasing their brutal attacks on each other. They were out for blood. The kill shot. Mel was excited. She wanted to see who the victor would be. On one hand, you have Nathaniel; A death-dealing Halo mercenary. Trained in all forms of combat. The other is Alexander; A nefarious street fighter. Born in blood and suffering. Both highly trained but in completely different arenas.Both leaders and slaves destiny.

And they were fighting to the death over her. What woman wouldn't be thrilled in her situation?

Alexander's body was slammed into the ground with so much force she could have sworn the ground shook beneath her. Nathaniel, who had thrown him, ran to a now kneeling Alex and kicked him in the head. Alex's head snapped back. Hard. Blood seeping from his nose and busted lip. Mel raised an eyebrow in surprise, she was impressed. The kick was no joke. Any other man would have been knocked unconscious taking a booted kick in the head like that. Instead, he just shook his head, as if forcing the pain away and block another kick to his head.

When Nate went in low to land what look to be a punishing punch to his face, Alex caught his fist and landed a punch instead. Straight to the family jewels. She cringes a little. Damn, that had to hurt. Alex was a ruthless fighter. But it seemed like that nut-cracking hit didn't even faze Nate as he sends out another flying kick. Was his dick made out of steel? How the hell didn't he feel that? Maybe he really was a robot. Alex ducked under Nate's leg and rolled away coming to his feet in one swift move. His hand automatically resting on the hilt of the dagger. These men were fucking amazing. If she had a recorder she would have taped this and sold it. She would be wealthy within a week.

'' That was one hell of a kick,'' Alex said with a mocking smirked. '' too bad it wasn't enough. I expected better from a fearsome Halo soldier.'' He added spitting out the blood that had accumulated in his mouth towards Nate.

Nate growled angrily. A giggle almost escaped from her. Seems like the big bad wolf hated to be made fun of. He took a threatening step forward. His lips curved into a scowl. '' Tell that to your fucked up face.'' Ohhh, snap. Did the Halo just land one on Alex. Yes. Yes, he did.

Alex puffed up with fury. His eyes blazing. '' I will as soon as you take a look in the mirror yourself, asshole.'' He hissed.

Seems like Alex didn't like to be made fun of either. Men and their ego. But he wasn't fall off track about how banged up Nate look. Although, most of the blood he was covered in was not his own but from Alex's own men, the cuts that Alex gave him with his blade and the few punches that he landed on Nate's face made new blood flow.Mixing with the others. There was so much on him that you couldn't see the bruises on his face. In which there definitely had to be some. Alex's punches were just as brutal as Nate's. Mel would know. She witnessed each hit.

Nathaniel seems like he was through talking as he advanced quickly on Alex. Ding Ding. Went the bell in her head. Alex, in all his naked glory, went into battle mood once again. Body rigid. Hands fisted. Reaching him Nate throws a right punch towards Alex's face. Alex blocked it again. It seems like Nate predicted that and just as quick throw a left punch. It landed hard on Alex's left jaw. She heard a faint crack as Alex's jaw drop a little, hanging at an unnatural angle.

Fuck! If he was the winner his mouth would be out of commission for a while.

It didn't seem to faze him through as head butted Nate. Nate stumbled back a little. Giving Alex just enough time to swing his blade up and stab Nate in the chest. She watched as Nate fell to his knees. Gripping at the blades handle. Intending to pull it out. She watched as Alex punched Nate hard in the face. Watched as Nate's body hit the ground. Unmoving. Watched as the blood flowed fast from the wound.

Just watched...