Chapter Twenty-Six

Unedited

The deserts night was cold, dark and silent. The moon's brilliant rays were obscured by low hanging clouds. A low murky fog concealed its sandy grounds. The temperature had dropped to freezing degrees. The moon, although dimmed, was the only source of light outside the many lighted tents in the camp. There were no candles or lanterns burning. Light, no matter how small, could possibly attract unwanted attention to the rebels hidden base.

All in All, it was the perfect setting for the escape and rescue mission Nathaniel was on.

The blade sleds smoothly across the neck of the guard posted outside of Alexander's tent. The guard's blood flowed like a waterfall from his neck. Down the man's chest, stomach, legs. Until it pooled onto the ground. Nathaniel quickly caught the body as it crashed backward into his.  The fall Sprayed blood onto his face and neck. It didn't bother him. He was used to it. Was currently soaked in other men's blood that he killed along the way. Killing was always messy. He simply closed his eyes so it wouldn't get into them-blinding him. Even if it was temporarily blinding he needed to be alert at all times. Lifting the guard's body he cradled it against his chest and walked to the side of Alexander's tent. Slowly, he lowered it to the ground. Not that he cared for the deceased man's body but the night was still. If he had allowed the man's body to drop normally the sudden noise could have alerted others. The guard's dead body would have been discovered and soon after, his escape would have been noticed. 

The thick fog swallowed the body into its shadows. Providing a perfect shield. When morning came the campground would look like a graveyard. There were many dead bodies hidden in the dense fog depts.

 His head jerked up when he heard strange sounds coming from inside of Alexander's tent. Human. Soft. Feminine. Annika. Nathaniel's body shook with rage as his heart started accelerating wildly in his chest. What was he doing to her? Torturing her?

In all the years of pursuing Alexander never have he heard about him torturing women. Only men... Could it be because Annika was with him that Alexander chooses to hurt her? It had to be. He though that Annika had information that she doesn't. Which means he is harming her for nothing. Urgency flooded his senses. And something else that he couldn't decipher. He didn't have time to figure that out right now. Annika needed him.

Not worrying if he would be caught or if others were in the tent. He knew that he could defeat them. Nathaniel charged through the flap opening. Hands fisted into rocks. His body tense. Rigid. Ready to kill anyone daring to stand in his way. The only thing that matter was saving Annika. Eyes sweeping the inside he noticed that no guards were inside. Just Alexander and Annika. On a large bed... Unclothed.

Rage. Blinding rage. Annika was trapped on top of Alexander. On his head to be precise. One of his arms wrapped tightly around her waist holding her down to him and the other was stretch out vigorously rubbing manhood. Masturbating. The sick fuck. She was grabbing his hair trying to pull his head away from her. Letting out moans of pain. Clearly, she was no match for his strength as he continued to hold her down. Another painful moan.

The bastard will die painfully for this.

Annika started struggling harder, pulling at Alexander's hair tighter. Sounds of distress were becoming louder from her. And... the fucking sick pervert started stroking harder. He was actually enjoying hurting her.

Nathaniel had had enough. Seeing and hearing her in pain made his chest ache. It was time for Alexander's painful death.

 Melody Pov

Throwing her head back in ecstasy, moan after moan of pleasure left Melody's parted lips. Delightful tightening in her lower abdomen had her closing her eyes in anticipation. So close. The tightening began to travel slowly throughout her body. Slightly stiffening her quavering. She knew she was close to heaven. She wasn't the only one either. The hot throaty grunts coming from Alexander were becoming more consent sending delicious vibrations through her. The quick jerking motions of his right arm were bouncing her on his head. She wanted to open her eyes and watch him become undone beneath her but she decided to enjoy the building pleasure instead. There would be other times.

She gripped his hair hard when he started to slow down. Physically telling him to speed back up. Or else. He did. So close. Anticipation had her Squirming as she adjusted her lower half firmly onto his mouth. So close.

It was building fast. Her body started trembling... so close... Any second now...

A large bloody arm suddenly appeared circling her naked waist. Another bloody arm's hand covering her mouth. Before she could even alert Alex, who had his eyes closed in ecstasy, she was roughly pulled off of Alexander. Her back slamming into something hard, knocking the air from her lungs. What the fuck!? 

Immediately, Mel started struggling. Who the hell would dare? This bastard was in for a painful surprise. She was no Annika. She had no problem causing others pain. Hell, she enjoyed it.

'' Be still, Annika.'' Melody froze. Her eyes widen slightly in shock. She knew that gruff and raspy voice.  It couldn't be.

  Nathanial?  

Alexander, the clueless idiot, finally notice Mel's absence from his mouth. Opening his eyes he jumped quickly off the bed to his feet when he saw Nathaniel holding her. About fucking time. Now put them huge muscles to work, dumbass. She thought angrily, glaring hard at him.

Nathaniel pushed her behind him as Alexander, now holding a serrated knife, took a threatening step towards them. Where the hell did he get that from? '' Release her or I will ensure you die slowly and painfully.'' Alex's tone was deadly. His cold black eyes, fixed on Nathaniel, were lethal looking. She shivered. Damn. He looks so fucking hot. Sounds even hotter. All killer mode like. If she had any panties on there would definitely be a blossoming wet spot. Instead, it leaked down her legs.

'' Slow and painful you say,'' Nathaniel matched Alex's tone in deadliness. '' Funny. I was thinking the same thing.'' Waterworks. She knew now was not the time for her to be getting aroused but dammit she was human. Having two muscle-bound killing machines ready to war over her was causing her body to become sexually aroused.

They began to slowly circle one another. Nathaniel, covered in blood, was weaponless. Then again he was weapon himself. Trained in all matters of death since childhood. Alexander, still naked as the day he was born, was no weakling, though. He was raised in hell's fire. A demon on earth.

Melody was giddy with excitement. This fight was going be legendary- and she had a front row seat.

************************************************

Sorry, it took so long to update, but hey the Holidays are a hectic time of the year. Lol.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.