THE BABY MILL [[{SHINee}]]

It had started off as a normal fertilization clinic for those couples who had trouble starting a family. But then the owner of the clinic took a turn for the worse when the child he and his boyfriend were meant to adopt died right before the day he was scheduled to move in with them. Then he began kidnapping boys, knocking them out to make them easier to transport to the expansion he’d added on to the back of his clinic – the place behind the locked doors.

                He planted reproductive organs in the boys (ones he stole from the woman he also kidnapped)               and fertilized the eggs they produced with the sperm of the men he forced to work for him. Every “she-boy” had a matching boy and if either boy showed signs of being infertile they were disposed of faster than a snap of the fingers – packed into rooms where they were forgotten and left to starve or succumb to whichever infection they encountered down there.

                In this place there were five unlucky boys amongst the dozens of others.

                Lee TaeMin, a young sixteen year old orphan who was kidnapped from his high school. He was unfortunate enough to be one of the carriers. So far, he was on strike two with two miscarriages. One more strike and he would join the dying carriers and donors in the locker rooms.

                Choi MinHo, wasn’t rich, but he wasn’t poor either, you could say he was the middle class son of a middle class family. A family that cared about him and he knew for a fact that they were looking for him from the glimpses he’d been able to catch on the small TV by the floor manager’s desk. He was forced to masturbate twice a day, two times a week, under the supervision of that same floor manager with the TV so they could continue and try to impregnate the poor boy that was also forced to stay in this hell. The boy he had never met and yet wanted to save from the same torture he was being put through.

                Kim Kibum was just another carrier like TaeMin except with a much higher status. Reason? He’d already managed to carry and deliver one child, a healthy little girl, making him shoot up to the top five carriers list automatically. Too bad for him that, that didn’t better his treatment. He’d never seem his baby, he’d never seen his donor... He’d been taken from his life as a rising run way star and tossed into this crappy, not glamorous world.

                Kim JongHyun was a donor. Doomed to the same fate as MinHo. He too was launched into the top five donors list when his matched carrier conceived a baby. This made his life worse. Now they wanted him to start being a donor to others, forcing him to ejaculate twice as much to freeze sperm for the next carriers they were scouting out. Thankfully, that wasn’t happening just yet since the police had upped security and carriers were harder to come across – plus, they wanted his carrier to conceive before the rest of the other, unqualified carriers. Who knew his internship at the clinic would turn into this?

                And then there was Lee Jinki, but they all called him Onew. Number one carrier. Carried and conceived five babies. The cost he paid was a heavy one: his health was taking a rapid decline and he’d had twice as many miscarriages than he had actual births. That didn’t stop them from constantly fertilizing him over and over again; he felt like a dog in a puppy mill. Not that anyone would care about him here. Not anymore.

                These guys were trapped in a hell that they didn’t ask to be in. Forced to do things that anyone would find shocking and disturbing and would surely crinkle their noses at. None of them knew each other, but through a twist of fate they all become interconnected in a way that will surely change their lives forever and possibly – hopefully – save them from the Baby Mill.

--

Teaser for my new story. There will be some disturbing content, smut, mpreg (male pregnancy), boyxboy action, graphic details and many other things. I have warned you all so do not come bashing me and saying my story is disgusting.

DISCLAIMER:

I do not own SHINee. They belong to themselves and SM Entertainment.

I do own the plot line so don't try to steal it.