Chapter Seven

You looked up. The sky was pitch black.

You heard your name being called from behind you.

You turned around and saw a black shadow figure. It's structure was that of a human, with big black eyes that looked like endless black holes.

"Now that you're a State Alchemist, (Y/N), how do you plan to help people?"

You didn't hesitate. "Who are you?"

"That's not important, answer my question."

"I will do my best on helping Amestris in any way possible!"

"Right, right. But you know, blood alchemy is very dangerous.. when used, it hurts an opponent three times as much. You're going to turn into a murderer, with blood on your hands all the time."

"That's not true!" You stuttered.

"It is. And the Elric's will be scared of you. They won't talk to ever again. You'll be alone. Why not quit alchemy all together to avoid it?" It smiled.

"You're lying! That won't happen!"

The shadow didn't say anything.

"My time is up for now, but I'll be back. Maybe I'll visit you more frequently, (Y/N)."

You sat up so fast that your wounds opened up a little bit.

You bit your lip and almost let a tear slip. 

Wearing your new silk (color) nightgown, you pulled the covers off of you. The house was awfully warm today. 

You couldn't stop thinking about your dream. That wasn't a normal dream. Dreams are usually strange and don't make sense. But in this one, you were arguing with a creepy figure that knew things about you, and something about your alchemy that you didn't even know.

Your dream instantly put you into a gloomy mood.

With your (length) (color) hair down and beautiful, you walked to the door.

Before you opened it, you took a look at your hand. It was a perfect scar of a transmutation circle.

Could your alchemy really harm people?

You didn't want your dream to mess with your mind. You opened the door and walked into the kitchen.

"Ed? Al?"

No answer.

Could they be sleeping?

You walked to their bedroom door as the sunlight touched the floor, making your bare feet warm.

You wanted to knock, but for some reason, you didn't.

There was a ton of books and papers across the floor, and the bed was messed up.

Ed was laying across the bed, asleep.

Did he study last night or something? What for?

He was shirtless, also.

Should you wake him?

"Edward," You said in a loud voice.

He didn't move a bit. He just layed there.

"Edward..." You said louder. You were a few feet away from his bed.

You walked towards him.

His hair was still in a braid, and his cloak was covering his waist down, although he was wearing his black pants.