Chapter Nineteen: Special Chapter

Heyyy guys, here it is! The winner of the special contest chapter is @xXAnimatedLifeXx!!

Thanks for all of your ideas! They were all amazing, but I really loved this one! Most people didn't comment but they sent them to me through other sources XD

Story time, if you want to read it: I've been at my friends house all weekend, and I updated telling you guys I'd be back around Sunday. WELL, my family decided to go to the beach and leave me at my friends house! So I was freaking out because I was scared that I wouldn't be able to write this chapter and I'm literally writing this in the hour I have left before I have to go to bed for school tomorrow :(( So, hopefully by the time you're reading this, it hasn't been published on Tuesday! I keep my word :))

Alright, enjoy! Again congrats to xXAnimatedLifeXx! Her comments are so funny, they make me laugh all the time.  

NOTE: Q and A next chapter, it will be published sometime this week! Last minute questions can be accepted as well!

Your legs started to get tired, even though it hasn't been long since you left Granny's house. You were going to get back to Central as fast as you could. You needed to talk to Mustang about Scar, even though he already knows you were all attacked, since he helped send military reinforcements down quickly. But he needed to know about the fight, and his weaknesses.

"Ugh, my legs hurt," Ed complained. It's like he read your mind. You nodded in agreement. 

"Don't worry, we're almost there." Cameron reassured, but the both of you rolled your eyes in a playful way.

Cameron has been acting differently lately, but you figured it was just a side you haven't seen to him before. You haven't known him for that long, so you didn't want to accuse him of anything or acting weird.

What you didn't know, however, is in all that time you were walking, Al was picking up stray cats. They stayed quiet, and you and Ed didn't even know he was picking them up.

You all reached the train station, a little bit early. Cameron went to go talk to the front lady at the desk and tell her we needed a train as fast as possible, and she said the fastest one to Central would arrive in an hour. 

You were all okay with the situation. An hour wasn't that bad to wait. You decided to look by the nearby stores and wait for the train to arrive, which it would call over the intercom when it did. 

You and Ed were looking around the clothes shops, and Al was pacing near the front of the shop. Cameron was at another store, looking for a suit that he needed for something.

You wondered. What was wrong with Al?

As you looked through the jeans, T-shirts, and other things that you liked, Al finally walked up to you.

"(Y/N).. Can I talk to you real quick?" He said, looking for Edward, making sure he wasn't around.

"Sure, what is it?" You asked.

He looked around once more for Ed, and started speaking. "When we were walking.. I kind of.. uh..  picked up some cats."

Your eyes widened. "How many?"

".. Seven.."

You sighed. "Seven? Okay, don't worry, there is a shelter across the street. You can take them there. Just don't tell Ed."

"That's the thing, (Y/N). When I was walking behind you guys, I kind of tripped.. and my head fell off.. and all the cats escaped. And I need you to help me find them! They're out there all alone, hungry, sad, with no owner! That's why I picked them up in the first place!"