Chapter Twenty Five

((A/N: .... 

I have no words. 

31.9k. 

Is this real life?!

I'm so amazed at how much support I've received recently! I love reading all of your comments! All of you are really nice people and I love each and every one of you! Thank you so much. I know I say thank you a lot, but I really mean it. I feel like if I stop saying thank you, you guys won't know how grateful I am towards all of you! Sorry the chapter wasn't out sooner, I was having some issues, but I've recovered.

Oh, and an important note.

 ! PLEASE READ !

1. I've noticed how many people have been complaining about not liking a certain food or item of clothing I make the reader wear, including makeup as well. I should have mentioned this earlier, but you can change whatever you want to! This is your story! Don't like makeup? Then pretend you never put it on. I like going along with the story and putting stuff that sounds realistic, because in my case, I'm writing the story. But in your case, it's your story! I just figured that you guys would have already just ignored whatever you didn't like. So, now that that's cleared up..

2. This book will be ending soon.

 However.. there will be a sequel! 

The reason I'm ending the book is because I have too many ideas to keep this story going, and I don't want anyone getting confused. And hopefully, you guys will read the sequel! It will follow the events after this story, so you definitely need to finish this book before you read it. I'm really excited to start the sequel, but I'm also really sad I'm finally ending this story. It's been almost a year since I wrote the prologue, and look how far I've come.

But, I hope you guys have a great day and I hope you keep supporting me and my decisions. Thank you! 

You woke up, squinting your eyes at the bright light that shone in your face. Sitting up and rubbing your eyes before you could fall back asleep, you checked the time. It was only 9:00 AM.

It's been two weeks since Christmas. As soon as the holidays were over, Roy called you, and let you know what was going on. The Colonel was recruiting men from all over Amestris to help with the case, and had over 100 men track down Cameron and his allies. He said that they had a good idea of where he was, which was near the place that you let Roy know about after you found it in the book. 

You needed to think. How are you going to do this? How will this work out?

You decided to get into the shower. When you were in the shower, it helped you think more clearly and made you relax.

As you undressed, you looked at your hand. The scar wasn't as noticeable as it used to be, which was good. But you couldn't let it completely heal, or you couldn't transmute. Turning on the water, you looked in the mirror at yourself.

How did I go from being an ordinary girl who lived in town to the Crimson Blood Alchemist?

 However, your thoughts were soon interrupted as you heard the door creak open. You slowly looked towards your bathroom door and spotted a red, blushing face.

"I-I'm sorry!" He said, trying to shut the door and escape before you could do anything. 

"YOU'D BETTER BE SORRY! GET OUT! PERVERT! FREAK!" You sent him flying, making sure he hit the wall. "KNOCK NEXT TIME!" You yelled, slamming the door and locking it.