Chapter Fifteen

(A/N: I'm sure you guys don't like reading these author notes, but... It helps me communicate with you guys more. I don't just wanna be author-chan, I wanna be friends with you guys! I'd like to talk to some author's and become friends :D At 10k reads, I'll do an about me author's note so you guys can know more about me!! Okay, with that being said, thanks for 7k, and enjoy! I love you all!!)

You woke up a few times during the train ride, but you were never able to fully wake up. Sleep took over your body and you were able to fall back asleep after.

It was finally morning, however. And you were almost arriving to Resembool.

You felt a shaking on your shoulders, and you woke up, startled.

"(Y/N), wake up!" You heard a voice say. But you were half asleep, and you couldn't recognize who it belonged to.

You accidentally hit the person in the face, trying to shrub them off.

"Ow! What was that for, (Y/N)?!"

You were now awake, and you came to your senses. You were still in your spot beside Ed, with Cameron and Al across from you, still on the train, with the bright sun shining from the window.

"Oh, Ed! I'm sorry. I was still half asleep."

Ed sighed and put a hand on his forehead. "You're so hard to handle at times, (Y/N)." He said, laughing a little.

"So are you and Al! You guys can be reckless a lot." You said, looking over at Al, who wasn't paying attention. Cameron was asleep still.

"Whatever, (Y/N). You're still the handful!" Ed said, acting playfully irritated.

You stuck out your tongue at him and looked out the window. "So, we're almost there.. it's a nice day to be visiting." You said, looking back at Ed, and then to Al.

"Yeah. I think Winry will be happy to see you, (Y/N). It's been a long time!" Al said, looking through the glass window as well.

"Yeah. I miss her a lot, so I can't wait to see her."

"Well, most likely she'll throw something at me like she always does when I damage my automail.." Ed said, looking down and grinning with a scared look.

"Well, just tell her that you were protecting me. She'll understand."

Then all your memories rushed into your head like crazy. The man that tried to kill the both of you, the big storm, how worried you were about the two of them, and your's and Ed's hug.

To be honest, you didn't want to remember any of it. Even if the hug did feel good.. and it did bring the both of you closer.. you wished that day had never happened. But you were glad that Ed put his arms around you too. That meant that he didn't have a problem with it.

Maybe he does have feelings for me.. but I won't rush things. Besides, we're just best friends right now. It'll be better if we get closer like that.

"Well, maybe.." Ed said. You looked at him and noticed that it looked like he remembered everything that had happened as well.

Suddenly, the train stopped.

"Attention all passengers! We have now reached Resembool station. The train will be stopped for ten minutes to drop off and load passengers. Thank you for your patience." You heard a voice say through the intercom.

"Alright, let's go!" Al said, quickly waking up Cameron.

The four of you quickly got off the train and made your way through the town, heading for the Rockbell's.