18. Forgetful

*Lex's POV*

Andrew had broke me out. I don't know how, but he had. I was sitting in a wheelchair outside of a large house. Not just any house. My house. My childhood home. Andrew had been staying here for about two years. Well that was when he wasn't at college.

Andrew pushed my wheel chair inside and I looked around at my childhood home.

"Andy? How did you even break me out?"

"I have my ways." He said, coming up behind me and putting his hand on my shoulder. "I missed you like crazy."

"I know. I missed you, too." I said.

"It was horrible you know, being away from you for a year was the worst thing ever. I thought I was going to die without you." He said, smiling.

"Don't joke about that," I said. "I was about to die! You left me alone!" I was yelling now.

"Stop. Stop! You know I didn't have a choice!" Andrew said.

"You did. You had a choice and you made the wrong one." I was claming down, but I was no where near ready to talk about this.

"I didn't have a choice. It was my job and we needed the money for the bills. You can not just sit in the hospital for free you know. Plus I thought you wanted me to go to ruin their relationship." He said.

"I did say that, but it wasn't supposed to take that long."

"Well, sorry that she was still hooked on her ex." He said, rudely. His phone buzzed and like the jerk he was, he answered it.

"Hello?" There was a long pause and I could hear someone screaming at him. "Shut up! I'll fly out tomorrow to meet you." He hung up his phone and slammed his fist on the table. "Damnit!"

"Who was that?" I asked.

"That? That was Amanda! My boss!" He yelled at me. " I screwed up things with them and now I have to fly to Washington to straighten things out because I messed it up and things aren't going to be okay because she has stuff on me! On both of us! She has our real names Lex and those can ruin us. You know that." He finished.

"Shut up! Okay, stay calm. Alright so you have to go and see Amanda in Washington and I will stay here and work on research about the power couple."

"Alright and Lex?"He asked, making me look him in the eye.

"Yes?"

"You shouldn't call them a power couple because they have no power compared to me, you, and Amanda's powerful forces." And what he said was true, it had to be because it was the only hope I had left.

*Ben's POV*

I had been talking to Kendall for a few hours when I finally was able to get a sign from her that she was okay. She opened her eyes and I gave her my biggest smile. I squeezed her hand harder and she tried to sit up to hug me, but I stopped her. She wasn't supposed to move just yet.

I bent down to hug Kendall and she hugged me right back. "I love you. Don't you ever do that ever again." I whispered in mhery ear.

"I love you, too. Is Matt here, too? And what about Leah? Is she here?" She asked tilting her head to the side.

"What are you talking about, Ken? Why would Leah be here?" Then I remembered, the doctor said that she may have memory loss. I had no idea that she would just forget something as big as the fact that Matt had to kill Leah in France almost three years ago because she was trying to kill us and Adeline.

"Ben?" Kendall asked, "What's wrong, babe?"

"Kendall. I don't even know where to begin."

"Begin what? Oh my gosh did Mrs. Kison assign something since I've been in the hospital." Mrs. Kison was our History 101 teacher from junior year of high school.