25. Moments

Just so you know, this chapter is pretty much just filler, but it does have some clues as to what's to come in this book and the second one so look out for those clues and name drops.

*Ben's POV*

I woke up and realised I wasn't at my house, or inside at all for that matter. And it was dark. The sun hadn't rose yet and Kendall was still asleep. I looked at my phone to see what time it was. It was 6:30. I woke up Kendall so we could watch the sun rise together.

"What do you want, Ben?"

"I want to watch the sun rise with you, Kendall." I said, as she sat up a little and laid against me and then the most amazing thing happened ever. She kissed my cheek. I know what you are probably thinking, 'Ben, she has kissed you many times, even on the lips. So why is this kiss on your cheek such a big deal?' Well I'll tell you why it's a big deal. We haven't kissed in years and it felt so good for her to kiss me again, even if it was just on my cheek.

"Ben? What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing important. Okay actually it is important. Kendall, I cannot beileve you just kissed me!" I said, surprised.

"What? Did you not want me to kiss you? I can take it back if you want, but it was just on the cheek. It doesn't actually count as anything." She rambled on and it was too adorable.

"Kendall, stop appoligizing. Don't be stupid. Of course I wanted you to kiss me. I've waited for you to kiss me again for the past three years. And as for it being on the cheek, I think that was a good call because we should take things slow this time. Do it the right way."

"True that." Kendall said, showing me her ring finger where the crown ring was located. "If we are going slow, why did you give me this ring?"

"I gave that ring to you because it's a promise ring."

"A promise ring?"

"Yeah. A promise from me that I will never cheat on you or leave you again."

"Well that's nice, but you know that if you cheat again you are a goner, right? I will actually hire someone to kill you."

"If I even cheat I will help you pay for the person to kill me."

"Ben, look!" Kendall said. I looked and saw that the sun was rising and I know that this might sound cliche, but Kendall looked perfect in the golden light brought by the new sun.

*About a month later (April 18, 2018)*

Days to Wedding: Ten

*Addie's POV*

"Veronica there is so much to do and not a lot of time to get anything done!" I guess I was kind of starting to freak out. This past month has been non-stop wedding planning ever since Matthew proposed. We finally decided that we were going to get married on April 28th. We had exactally ten days until the wedding and still so much to do.

*Kendall's POV*

Addie's whole family decided to stay in America for the month because it wouldn't make the trip back to any sense to go back to France.

"Adeline, just stop moving. I'm trying to do your hair." Even though we had ten days until the wedding, I was still just trying out her new hairdo for the wedding.

"I'm just kind of freaking out a bit." She told me.

"Ladies! I'm coming in!" I heard Matthew yell from the other side of the door. Matt bursted through the door.