.11.

I sit on my bed crosslegged staring at Phil who stands in the middle of my room. He pulls one of my pyjama tops over his head and over his body. It is baggy around the neckline, shoulders and arms but it fits. And I won't lie, he looks pretty adorable in my baggy top.
"Yeah, this will do thanks!" He grins at me and I nod with a smile before standing up. Phil begins to unbutton his trousers so I turn around, undoing my shirt buttons and letting it slide off my back. Whilst I reach forward for my pyjama top I feel a gentle touch below my shoulder blade.
I rapidly jump around and almost punch Phil, who is directly behind me, in the face. "S-sorry.." He whispers with his innocent smile. "You have a cute back, you know? There are little constellations made of tiny freckles covering your back." Phil says softly and I giggle a little.
"Phil, you scared me half to death!" I laugh, shoving him gently. He shoves me back and laughs with me, "I was trying to be cute, sssh!"
I roll my eyes, "You don't have to try to be cute, you are naturally cute! Like the cutest of all the cute beans in the universe! Cute!" I grin and lean forward to peck his nose with my lips.

Phil turns a dark shade of pink before quietly asking, "Can I have some pyjama bottoms now?". I look down subtly, noticing Phil is literally stood in my oversized tshirt and his pacman boxers infront of me who stands in red pyjama bottoms but no top.
Just as I move my eyes back up to meet his and open my mouth to speak, my mum bursts into my room with a smile. She stops dead in her tracks as she sees topless me standing beside trouser-less Phil. Her brow furrows a little and adverts her eyes but she soon covers her face with a smile again, "Just come to tell you that your dad's blown the airbed up in the lounge now." She says to me before quickly stepping back out and slamming the door behind her, her eyes never looking up at the half-naked  pair of us.

"...pyjama bottoms then.." I whisper, trying to pretend that the whole thing hadn't happened. Phil gave a small smile as I fetched him a pair of blue ones, chucking them over at him. Quickly I pull my black tshirt on and wait for him to pull his trousers on. "Are you ready now?" I smile and as he responds with a nod, we head downstairs.

In the lounge my dad has set up a large airbed beside the settee. Pillows and quilts were on the airbed and settee ready for us to crawl into. A smile appears on my face as I turn to Phil, he smiles back at me. "Are we actually going to sleep tonight or shall we watch films?" I say and Phil instantly answers; "Films!"
Through the open doorway, I can see my parents in the kitchen. My mum was muttering things to my dad quickly under her breath, both of them wearing a frown as they make eyecontact. My dad looks up briefly and accidentally makes eyecontact with me, and quickly having to get rid of his frown and smile at me. His sudden change makes my mum look up and smile also. Almost as soon as they have done this, the two of them bustle into the room and then the whole saying goodnight process occurs between all four of us.

Finally my parents go upstairs, I shut the lounge door and the two of us collapse(in sync) onto the inflatable bed; letting out a small amount of laughter.
"So then!" I smile at Phil, both of us turning our heads to face each other as we lie on our backs. Phil chuckles a little, "So." He replies with a grin. I look at him in silence for a few moments before giggling, "I enjoyed spending today with you." My voice is a soothing whisper. Phil smiles and says in a quiet voice, "I enjoyed it, I really missed you.."

"You missed me?" I whisper with a growing blush. Phil nods and intertwines our fingers slowly, "Yeah..I thought I had lost you...I thought I had messed up so bad that-"

I press my lips against his gently for a few seconds before pulling away, his eyes were wide staring at me. "i-" He begins but I interrupt him with a giggle; "I couldn't think of a better way to stop you putting yourself down" I grin before kissing his lips again. This time I feel Phil melt underneath my soft movements, his delicate fingers grazing over my cheek gently.

We smile against each other's lips as we move in time with each other, the quiet sound of our lips touching is the only thing to be heard throughout the room. Phil grips onto my upper arms before rolling us over so he lays on top of me on the airbed. His pale hands then move to press down either side of my head as mine move to rest loosely on his curved hips. My eyes flutter shut as he presses his lips firmer onto mine; I press back against his.

After a few minutes entranced in each other's touch, Phil pulls away to let us both catch our breath. My breathing is heavy as I stare into Phil's sea blue eyes, him looking back into mine, I can feel his hot breath dancing across my cheeks and down my neck.
"You are so beautiful..." Phil whispers, putting all his weight into one hand so he can raise the other to stroke my cheek. I blush dramatically and move my head against his hand, letting out a quiet giggle. Phil grins and leans down planting a soft kiss on the tip of my nose.

-----------

"Dan.." A voice whispers from beside me, "Dan.." It repeats, something gently touching my chest. I drag my heavy eyelids open, squinting at the sudden beams of light entering the room. I turn my head slowly to instantly stare into Phil's eyes, he is smiling and lying beside me under my duvet.
"Good morning sleepy head" Phil says quietly, his fingers tracing shapes on top of my pyjama top. He leans over and softly pecks my lips, my face illuminates with a smile as he does so. Phil pulls back and rests our foreheads together, "I think we fell asleep in the middle of Harry Potter." He giggles and I nod with him. "That's the last thing I remember!" I agree before moving down slightly to rest my head on his chest, his arms moving to snake around my body.

We lay silent for a few minutes just holding each other close.

"My parents are going out for the day, going to visit my grandma." I say quietly into the silence, "Do you want to do anything today or..?"
Phil uses his thumb and finger to move my head up to look him in the eyes. "Do you want to go into town or something?" He asks and I simply nod, not having anything better to suggest.
"Then it's settled! We shall go shopping!" Phil grins and pecks my lips before sitting us both up, still under the duvet.

There is a knock on the lounge door before my dad steps into the room, staring with wide eyes at me and Phil curled up into each other. He tries to relax his face and put on a smile, "Me and your mother are going out now, Daniel, we will be back at about 7pm, okay? Make yourself dinner tonight if you get hungry and we will both have our phones if you need us at any point." My dad says, staring deep into my eyes almost pretending Phil isn't here.
I give a nod and he leaves the room.

A few moments later we hear the front door shut and a car pull off the drive.

Phil slowly pulls his arms away from around my body and puts his hands in his lap. "I don't think they like me..." He mumbles with a sigh. I take his hand gently into mine and give it a small squeeze, "Of course they like you, don't be silly!" I grin and press a kiss on his cheek.
He shakes his head and flops back on the bed, I remain sitting up beside him. "They both have that same disgusted and unamused look whenever they see me, and they always try to then hide it.." Phil whispers and rolls on his side to look away from me. "I don't want them to hate you because of me.." He adds in a voice that is barely even a sound as he murmurs it so quietly into the pillow. I lay beside him and wrap my arm around his middle. "They won't hate me or you!" I whisper into his ear before squeezing is tummy playfully, "Now let's get dressed and go to town!" I grin.

We both get up smiling and suddenly all Phil's worries seem to have been forgotten. Maybe.