.23.

"So if I keep the hood up, can you see anything?" I ask quietly to Phil. We are now round at my house after pretending to come back from school. Phil sits cross legged on my bed and I lean against my desk whilst searching through my drawers to find a jacket which hides the lovebites covering my neck and jaw.
Phil stares at my neck thoughtfully for a while before smiling and nodding, "It should be fine!" He says as he stands up and takes my hands in his.
I sigh and peck his lips, "Shall we head to PJ's? The others were probably going straight from school so we should turn up pretty soon." My voice is quiet as I stare into his eyes with a gentle smile on my face.
He nods and keeps hold of my hands as I slowly stand up, screwing up my face as another bolt of pain happens inside of me. "I hope we don't have to play twister or anything!" I chuckle as we head downstairs at a slow steady pace.

"Are you sure you are up for going? You still seem to be in loads of pain." Phil whispers, rubbing my lower back discretely. I give a small nod, "I can't let PJ just because I couldn't take it!" I chuckle and lean slowly to grab my shoes but Phil stops me.
He stoops down and slides my feet into the dirty shoes before tying my laces for me.

My mum appears in the doorway shaking her head at us, "Oh Daniel! Don't be so lazy and tie your own shoes!"
Phil looks up, "He actually hurt his back pretty bad in PE today at school, so I thought I would help him out!" He smiles at her and she returns the smile.
"You are so lovely! Much nicer than Daniel here!" My mum jokes as Phil stands back up after also putting his own shoes on.

"Well, mum, we are off to PJ's now and I don't know what time I will be back so.." I give a halfhearted smile as I open the front door, letting Phil step outside. She takes a small step forward with a frown, "But Daniel-" she starts to speak but I step out, yell bye and shut the door before she says anymore.

Phil gives me a smile as we begin our slow walk to PJ's. As soon as we are round the corner from my house, Phil wraps his arm securely around my waist as I take small steps with a burning sensation inside me with every step. "I ache so much..." I whisper and he gives an apologetic smile down to me as I've curled into his side.
"I'm sorry, beautiful." Phil says, rubbing his hand on my side a little in sympathy.
-
"Dan! Phil! Come in! Come in!" PJ grins as he flings open his front door. Phil had not long removed his arm from my waist but already I missed his delicate touch. We step through into PJ's porch and I can spot Evan and Emma in the kitchen at the end of the corridor.
"Shall I take your coats?" He smiles and I quickly pull at my jacket hood. "No! No! I'm fine!" I panic but force a smile. PJ raises his brow before slowly taking Phil's jacket out his hand, "Okayyy..."

"The other's are in my room, unless you want a drink or something then someone is probably in the kitchen!" Peej chuckles before heading out to hang Phil's coat up.
I turn to Phil and he gives me a large smile, "Im going to fetch something to drink," I say to him, "Do you want anything?"

Phil snatches a kiss with a cheeky grin, "Yeah please, are you sure you don't want any help?" He says quietly but I shake my head. "Okay, well, I will be downstairs." Phil adds before we part and I make my way to the kitchen.

Emma throws a wet sponge at Evan just as I walk into the room. "Shut up! Oh my God, that wasn't even a good one!" Emma whines, taking a sip out her glass. Evan's grin widens, "It wasn't Evan a good one!" He chuckles. Emma sighs loudly and puts her glass down heavily, "Do you want me to punch you?!" She exclaims but can't hide the laughter in her voice or the slight curl in the corner of her lips.
A grin appears on my face as I approach the fridge and open the door to see what I could have to drink.

"Ah, Howell! Decided to show up, huh?" Emma smiles as she notices my presence. I turn my head and give her an unintended wink, "I didn't want to miss any fun!"
"Or any pun.." Evan mumbles with a smirk before taking a sip out his drink. "EVAN I SWEAR TO FUCK!" Emma shouts with laughter.