Miraculously... Writer's Blocked

Attached is a drawing I made of Ladybug! The background is a picture I took of the French pavilion at EPCOT in Disney World.

EDIT: The picture isn't loading! I can fix this once I'm home and had access to a laptop.

Alright, I'm gonna go on for a second about Miraculous (aka Miraculous Ladybug or Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir).

It's a show about two French teen superheroes. One is Ladybug, who is Marinette. She's an adorable yet clumsy girl who dreams of being a fashion designer. She looks up to designer Gabriel Agreste, who is Adrien's father.

Adrien is the precious cinnamon roll. He's secretly the pun-making, flirty, sinnamon roll Chat Noir. Adrien isn't quite sure what he wants as a career yet, but as of now he's a model for some of his dad's designs.

Ladybug and Chat Noir fight crimes in Paris, fighting against people who have been corrupted by akumas, these little black butterflies made by the villain, Hawkmoth.

Now for the fun part. Lots of stories have love triangles and stuff, but Miraculous Ladybug has... the love square

Okay so: Marinette likes Adrien, but Adrien does not return her feelings because he is secretly Chat Noir who has a huge crush on Ladybug, but Ladybug doesn't feel the same way because she's secretly Marinette who has a big crush on Adrien.

Makes for some fun ship names- Adrienette (Adrien x Marinette), Ladrien (Ladybug x Adrien), Ladynoir (Ladybug x Chat Noir), and Marichat (Marinette x Chat Noir)

So yeah, I'd definitely check it out. miraculousubs on Tumblr has a nice spreadsheet of the French, Korean, and English dubs of the show as well as their subs.

Now to the next part of the title

Uggghhhh I'm so writer's blocked. I got nothin. I have enough fanfic written that I could start posting but I'm afraid it'll come to a stop again when softball season gets into full swing. I dunno. I'm hoping to give you all another update on that soon.

I am thinking about hosting a livestream on Monday since I don't have school, it'll be an art/Q&A stream. More info will be posted here and on my Tumblr (xcyansparksx) when it comes.

Finally, real quick, a little promo for an AMAZING Slugterra fanfic- Cold Northern Waters by RainyMeadows is one of the best fics I've ever read. The writing is beautiful and the story will keep you on your toes. Perry is a great main character and her interactions with Junjie are hilarious. The villains are also flawed and lovable as well as disliked and overall, human.

Edit: Rainy also reminded me, I designed the cover for Cold Northern Waters!

That's all for now!

Cyan out!