Minecraft, Sweet Minecraft

Sorry today's update is so late!

I absolutely LOVE Minecraft. I play on my friend's Xbox and computer, and the all the time on Pocket Edition. Like, all the time.

As in, at our school, I play with the other guys at lunch (they don't know it's me, though. Shh.)

And, as in, the boys are still on the hunt for the elusive Game Master, who beats them at every Hunger Games and can raid their houses without them seeing a thing.

Anyone who watches Slugterra will get my Game Master reference. Yeah it's a weird name but I was bored, then after some HG and raids and stuff, the name just stuck.

And my days of school were made when somebody posted a sign in front of their house begging the Game Master to leave them alone.

I'm evil. >=]

Anyways, I have my little secret identity, but I kinda want to reveal myself

Like, HA, you got beat in HG by a girl. Who had a wooden sword.

And only a helmet for armor.

And no food.

And you had leather and gold. And a stone sword. And, like, four chickens.

^-^

I've been playing Pocket Edition a LOT since the latest update.

Although it has endermen.

I have a house of diamond, iron, bricks, etc., in survival mode (took FOREVER).

How do you ender-proof a house?? xD

But I like the villagers and the ability to spawn monsters in creative mode.

I also saw that they added an End Portal. I pretty much looked like :O

Can you get to the End World???

I don't play it on survival mode as much, I haven't tried yet. But I must. Because I love the End World.

Edit: Just looked some stuff up. No End for Pocket Edition. :(

They also added slimes. But no levels? No enchantment table? :( I want to enchant stuff on Pocket Edition. Then I can wreck people even more ;)

But my favorite edition is the superflat worlds. I'm making a kingdom. Because I have no social schedule and have the time to do that. I don't deny it. :D

So what do you guys like to do on Minecraft?

Cyan out!