Flaws :/

Seriously, hanging around teenage girls is like holding up a sign that says "PLEASE POINT OUT ALL MY FLAWS. THANK YOU."

-_-

I just hate it when people feel the need to point out your flaws. You aren't perfect, either, unless you're an inhuman government robot o_O

Things I commonly hear:

-I run weird

Apologies for not being a track all star.

-My nose looks stupid

Um, okay, are you that focused on my nose?

-I have a bipolar attitude

Okay, so I act emotional and people get on me. I don't show emotion and people get on me.

How about you make up your flipping mind?

Although I will say I can be bipolar too lol

-I'm too hard on myself

Like I said the last chapter, I strive for perfection. So... yeah.

-I'm a nerd

Lol I love this one

Yeah, I got all A+'s this semester. You got D's and F's, you have no right to be getting on me.

I take nerd as a compliment.

Here's something I found on Pinterest that I love:

Did they name a candy after you, cool people? No. Being a nerd is awesome.

Haha :)

This last one is my favorite...

"Your hand is disgusting."

I just love hearing this.

And sometimes that 'love' is sarcastic. Sometimes it isn't.

Let me explain- I have a joint issue in one of my fingers on my right hand. So the finger is crooked, bent, at the middle, it angles to the right. It also has a less-than-pretty scar on it from my surgery that was supposed to remove the whole crooked-finger thing in kindergarten.

So, reactions of new people meeting me and seeing my hand for the first time are not kind and considerate.

But oh my gosh sometimes they're just HILARIOUS! :D They're all going "Oh my gosh what happened to your finger are you okay did you break it does it hurt?!"

So yeah, sometimes the horrified reactions are very amusing.

But sometimes the rude reactions are mean.

"Ugh, your hand is disgusting, cover that thing up!"

Seriously?

Thanks for being an inconsiderate bi- um, oops, keeping this G-rated.

Uh, inconsiderate... Brat. There we go. Brat works.

It just makes me a little upset. I can't bend the finger, so I can't make a fist or do certain things with that hand. And because my pinky finger was in the cast with the crooked one, it's like permanently stiff, so that finger doesn't bend all the way, either. .It's very difficult to pitch in softball, because of the weird spin it gives the ball. And when it gets hit, pushed on, or whatever, and it actually does bend, it hurts like Hades.

So life lesson of the day:

Be considerate of certain things about people. Don't point out their flaws. Tell them they're awesome. It'll make their day.

What do people point out about you that you don't like?

Oh, and, I'm thinking about putting a picture of my finger to the side of the next chapter. Yes? No? Are you guys the kind of person who would get grossed out? It isn't too bad I think, but I live with it, so...

Vote and comment please! :)

Cyan out!